RR New Years Day

Started by digginfool, January 02, 2013, 09:13:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

digginfool

Did anybody hear the three loud explosions at RR on New Years Day?  What the heck was that?
"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading". --Thomas Jefferson

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves ... a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it."

klutchbuster400




Nah I dunno, haven't been there since 04 but I remember having a great time.

IXIswamperIXI

I'm not sure but I would see a flash then hear the boom plus that live band playing
I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

AintSkeered

That was probably just Keeter passing gas after eating too much! But, I didn't hear a thing, spent Sunday and Monday sleeping(on cold meds) in my camper.
2015 Can-Am Outlander XT-P by Perry Performance Group

IXIswamperIXI

LOL yea I was and still am fighting a cold. Sunday was a bit cold but Monday was great.
I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

Keeter

Quote from: AintSkeered on January 03, 2013, 12:29:07 AM
That was probably just Keeter passing gas after eating too much! But, I didn't hear a thing, spent Sunday and Monday sleeping(on cold meds) in my camper.

Dang, I just saw this.  Thought no one knew.. ;D ;D
2019 Can Am 850 XMR