5a this weekend anyone?

Started by kountry23, September 14, 2012, 10:54:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kountry23

Anyone rideing 5 a  this weekend??
2012 sportsman 400  27mega mayhems and more to come

SMP63

Not gonna make it but hope to next weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Green 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
3500# winch
26" Mud Trax X/L on 14" STI's
Ricochet a-arm guards
Rev. over ride kit
3 HID light kit
3 light mod.

Uni air filters on both.

Red 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
Ricochet a-arm guards
HID 3 light kit
3 light mod.
Winch,wheels & tires still to

kountry23

Thats ok  what exit was it off95
2012 sportsman 400  27mega mayhems and more to come

little blue 300

Quote from: kountry23 on September 14, 2012, 11:57:22 PM
Thats ok  what exit was it off95

Exit 231 on I-95, Stuckway Rd. Parking area is on the west side of I-95.

SMP63

#4
Dang there's an echo in here!!!  LMAO!! I coulda swore I just typed that!!!!!
Green 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
3500# winch
26" Mud Trax X/L on 14" STI's
Ricochet a-arm guards
Rev. over ride kit
3 HID light kit
3 light mod.

Uni air filters on both.

Red 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
Ricochet a-arm guards
HID 3 light kit
3 light mod.
Winch,wheels & tires still to