Pumpkin Run

Started by birddog76, August 22, 2012, 03:31:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

birddog76

Do they still do the pumpkin run, couldnt remember if they done it last year. havent heard anything about it in a while.
rzr 800 5" SATV Lift, snorked , 31" Laws on ss108"s.

asmart82

They cancelled the Rabbit Run this year.  As far as I know, the Pumpkin Run is still a go at the moment.

asmart82

http://www.apollomotorcycleclub.com/

Looks like the Pumpkin Run is scheduled for October 27-28

AMC

Thanks Asmart82,

Yes...the 42nd Annual Pumpkin Run is ON, and sure to be better than ever.

I will be posting a thread with all the details and some cool new things we will be doing this year soon.

I will also be giving away FREE passes for ATV Florida forum members like I have for the last several years with a few twists.

AMC

asmart82

Am I eligible for the free pass again?!  :bow.gif

AMC

Yep....ALL ATV Florida Forum members are eligible.