Main Menu

PMs

Started by little blue 300, August 21, 2012, 03:00:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

little blue 300

I have received several PMs from other members and I answered them with no problems.

However, I have sent PMs to two members and never got a reply from them. When you send a PM does that person receive it and they are just ignoring it, or do some members block there PMs and never receive them?

Thanks, Larry

SMP63

I'd say they are ignoring them or not seeing they have a new message Larry. Its happened to me a couple times, didn't notice a new message right away. Sometimes it takes a few days to get a responce!!!!
Green 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
3500# winch
26" Mud Trax X/L on 14" STI's
Ricochet a-arm guards
Rev. over ride kit
3 HID light kit
3 light mod.

Uni air filters on both.

Red 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
Ricochet a-arm guards
HID 3 light kit
3 light mod.
Winch,wheels & tires still to

little blue 300

Thanks for your reply!

Every time that I received one, I also got it in an email and then I knew to go to the site and answer it.

Larry

patches206

Quote from: SMP63 on August 21, 2012, 04:53:59 PM
I'd say they are ignoring them or not seeing they have a new message Larry. Its happened to me a couple times, didn't notice a new message right away. Sometimes it takes a few days to get a responce!!!!

Steve not everyone is as lucky as you, ride every day and hang out by night on the web and drink beer! :M
(AKA) Ayatollah Patches
Quad32Ex-lax has a mangina!
Quad32Ex-lax worse nightmare
Quad32Ex-laxblows!
Quad32Ex-lax likes men!
Quad32Ex-lax likes Sheep!

SMP63

#4
It's a dirty job TJ but somebody's gotta do it!!!  8)   rolback1
Green 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
3500# winch
26" Mud Trax X/L on 14" STI's
Ricochet a-arm guards
Rev. over ride kit
3 HID light kit
3 light mod.

Uni air filters on both.

Red 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
Ricochet a-arm guards
HID 3 light kit
3 light mod.
Winch,wheels & tires still to

strubby

PMs didn't go to my email automatically and the same thing happened to me (not realizing I had a PM). I changed the setting to instant email notification and all is well. Maybe they don't have the email set up either?
'13 Scrambler 850 LE
'15 RZR 900 S
'15 RZR XP1000 Highlifter (SOLD)
'12 RZR XP900 LE (SOLD)
'08 Outlaw 450 MXR (SOLD)

little blue 300

OK, thanks guys!

I can't imagine anyone wanting to ignore me! I'm such a nice person!  rolback1

Larry

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com