Mud Muckers Memorial Day Weekend(LOTSA PICS AND 1 VID!!!!)

Started by Ole Nasty, May 28, 2012, 05:40:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ole Nasty

Spent two days out at Mud Muckers before Tropical Storm Beryl hit.  Saturday was real dry and dusty, then Sunday it rained some and got everything a lil sloppier.  Met some new folks to ride with and had a great time.















































NFSW for foul language.
2011 Yamaha Grizzly 700, Snorkeled, Racked, Clutched and Lifted 29.5" OL2s, 2" spacers all around.

2009 Polaris Sportsman 500 HO, Racked and Snorkeled, UNI filter, 27" Zillas
My Youtube Channel: [url="http://www.youtube.com/user/OleNasty79?feature=mhee"]http://www.youtube.com/user/OleNasty79?feature=mhee[/url]

BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

thanks for posting some great pictures. Looks like you guys had a great time. we had decided not to go due to the lack of rain. 
East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.

Mingy

I got delayed on Sunday AM and made it down right after you guys rode out, according to the folks on the right of you, but I did some trail riding and had a blast. 

Saw the carrier deck you had on the Ford!

Give me a holler when you guys go out again.
Man cannot be made good by the state but he can easily be made bad. Morality depends on liberty. Lord Acton

Quis custodiet ipsos custodies?

MOLON LABE

Ole Nasty

Sorry I missed you Mingy.  I didn't see my PM until I got back.

Here's another vid that doesn't have privacy settings so everyone should be able to see it.
NSFW
Mud Muckers Memorial Day Weekend 2012
2011 Yamaha Grizzly 700, Snorkeled, Racked, Clutched and Lifted 29.5" OL2s, 2" spacers all around.

2009 Polaris Sportsman 500 HO, Racked and Snorkeled, UNI filter, 27" Zillas
My Youtube Channel: [url="http://www.youtube.com/user/OleNasty79?feature=mhee"]http://www.youtube.com/user/OleNasty79?feature=mhee[/url]