Anyone Play Paintball?

Started by Cpearl, March 14, 2012, 08:34:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cpearl

I know all you guys are not afraid to get a little dirty and what not. You go riding through the woods and get dusted all day soooo anyone play paintball? Woodsball/speedball/hyperball?

I haven't been out to play in a while. I like to play both speedball and woodsball. Generally speedball is the game for me, but I'm down to take the slower pace in the woods too. I am trying to sell a nice newer electro as well. A Dangerous Power G3 Spec-R if anyone is interested. Would make a good girls marker being that it's hot pink. It's condition is a 10/10 and it will throw 20+ balls per second if that's your thing.

If anyone is interested in PB, maybe we can get a group out to play one weekend.
Automated Gelatin Thrower For Sale! :)
[url="http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/electronic/182509-mint-dangerous-power-sale.html"]http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/electronic/182509-mint-dangerous-power-sale.html[/url]

www.chrispearlphotography.com

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com