How much time have you logged here?

Started by Cpearl, March 10, 2012, 08:27:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cpearl

7 hours and 10 minutes.. That's my little bit of time logged in. What's your amount of life that you have burned up sitting in front of the computer?

;D
Automated Gelatin Thrower For Sale! :)
[url="http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/electronic/182509-mint-dangerous-power-sale.html"]http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/electronic/182509-mint-dangerous-power-sale.html[/url]

www.chrispearlphotography.com

digginfool

I'm not sure the clock is all that accurate.  I think that unless you specifically log out, each time you check the board it keeps you logged in for some amount of time.  I know when I first joined I spent a good amount of time checking archives but for the last several years, I'm usually on and off in just a few minutes.  I'm pretty sure I haven't spent 29 days and 9 hours actively posting/reading on here.   ;)
"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading". --Thomas Jefferson

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves ... a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it."

patches206

(AKA) Ayatollah Patches
Quad32Ex-lax has a mangina!
Quad32Ex-lax worse nightmare
Quad32Ex-laxblows!
Quad32Ex-lax likes men!
Quad32Ex-lax likes Sheep!

Cpearl

It keeps you logged and the time ticks away if you have the page actively open as far as I can tell. It's not as perfect as the timer in Call Of Duty. That keeps track of minutes, hours, days lol. No comment...  :D
Automated Gelatin Thrower For Sale! :)
[url="http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/electronic/182509-mint-dangerous-power-sale.html"]http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/electronic/182509-mint-dangerous-power-sale.html[/url]

www.chrispearlphotography.com

klutchbuster400


svtbolt04

823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

yfz122

Next thing you know they'll take my thoughts away

Cpearl

Automated Gelatin Thrower For Sale! :)
[url="http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/electronic/182509-mint-dangerous-power-sale.html"]http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/electronic/182509-mint-dangerous-power-sale.html[/url]

www.chrispearlphotography.com

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com