Any good places to ride in Putnam county?

Started by Metroid, March 05, 2012, 03:13:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Metroid

Yeah I would like to find some good areas to ride that's in, or near Putnam county. And some good riders.
I'm riding a Honda 450r trx. I'm a Trail rider, and I like to go fast.  ;)

Don't like the mud though. Since well I can't go fast! Like I don't do 10 miles a hour. At 20 miles a hour I get a little antsy. 
If the trails are wet though not deep, I will still ride them though. I just don't want to sink.  ::)

So if you to want to go riding, I would love to go. Just make sure to leave your 12 year old attitude at home though. I don't ride with
people who can't have fun, and get mean.  >:( Heck I'll ride just about any day of the week! I want to go riding so bad it's not even funny.

I know about Ocala, been there dozens of times. Beyond bored with it. Definitely riding by your self.

Metroid

Huh no one eh? Well can I get a shout from some riders near, or from Putnam county?  :(

SMP63

#2
Welcome to the forum!!  Hastings, Fl. South of town back by the power lines is a bunch of trails.
Take HWY 207 North out of East Palatka & take a right on East Cracker Swamp Rd.. Stay on that till you come to Flake Rd. Take a right on Flake Rd. & it turns into Allison Ave.. Stay on it untill you come to Palatka Blvd. Take a left & go to Yeager Ave. & take a right. It will take you to the power lines & a place to park.  Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!
Green 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
3500# winch
26" Mud Trax X/L on 14" STI's
Ricochet a-arm guards
Rev. over ride kit
3 HID light kit
3 light mod.

Uni air filters on both.

Red 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
Ricochet a-arm guards
HID 3 light kit
3 light mod.
Winch,wheels & tires still to

abrady

hey bud im in Interlachen and i like Hastings and the mondex. The mon dex is off of 19 not much trails that iv found but a lot of dirt road. Hastings is a good pace fast trails and some BIG hills. i ride a 4x4 but there is good sport riding at Hastings. IF you need to know how to get there call me 386-916-0702.andrew
o9 550 H1, mudlites

Metroid

I think I know you from some were abrady. Or should say I know that green 4x4 well in that video. Seen it many of times. I think I've even seen that other one as well.
Over at, I think Robert's place. Off of 20 near on that dried up lake. Lake Lucy I think. So yeah. I took my 4 Atv there when my carburetor got clogged.

Yeah I can't do mud so well. Racer, and all :-\ But yeah if your in to trail riding sure I'm up for anything. Tired of giving the cops around here the slip. :P
Oh, and to others, no I don't terrorize the neighbor hood XD.

SMP63

Quote from: Metroid on March 09, 2012, 01:03:22 AM
Tired of giving the cops around here the slip. :P
Oh, and to others, no I don't terrorize the neighbor hood XD.

Now why would we think that??  ;) ::) 
Green 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
3500# winch
26" Mud Trax X/L on 14" STI's
Ricochet a-arm guards
Rev. over ride kit
3 HID light kit
3 light mod.

Uni air filters on both.

Red 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
Ricochet a-arm guards
HID 3 light kit
3 light mod.
Winch,wheels & tires still to

abrady

#6
where are you at in Putnam?
yeah the 2 bikes in that video they are from lawty .
o9 550 H1, mudlites

Metroid

#7
Interlachen  ::) Oh, we already drove out to the power lines the other day. Is it legal to drive out there? Don't want to get chased out of there?

That would be a lot of time, and money wasted just to get there. just to be chased out.

abrady

Quote from: Metroid on March 10, 2012, 01:49:14 PM
Interlachen  ::) Oh, we already drove out to the power lines the other day. Is it legal to drive out there? Don't want to get chased out of there?

That would be a lot of time, and money wasted just to get there. just to be chased out.

what power lines?
o9 550 H1, mudlites

Metroid


SMP63

Quote from: Metroid on March 10, 2012, 01:49:14 PM
Interlachen  ::) Oh, we already drove out to the power lines the other day. Is it legal to drive out there? Don't want to get chased out of there?

That would be a lot of time, and money wasted just to get there. just to be chased out.

It's ok to ride there!!  If you look around here you can find a few videos posted by a couple members of Hastings.  They are playing in the water & mud but there are plenty of trails to ride. I've only been there once & had fun, just tooo far & takes too long to get there for me to go back!!!!!  Have a good time!!!!
Green 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
3500# winch
26" Mud Trax X/L on 14" STI's
Ricochet a-arm guards
Rev. over ride kit
3 HID light kit
3 light mod.

Uni air filters on both.

Red 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
Ricochet a-arm guards
HID 3 light kit
3 light mod.
Winch,wheels & tires still to

abrady

The only time we have gotten it trouble out there was when we were on the  big dirt road that runs beside the power line but other than that we have never had any cops run us off. where were they at?
o9 550 H1, mudlites

Metroid

Where were they at??? Not sure what you mean. I was wondering if it was safe to go out there, or not that's all. :D
But yeah I'll take my atv out there some day soon, and try it out. Thanks for the info.

Sad though that there's not many places to ride, that isn't near by.  :(

SMP63

As more & more people lose respect for other people&their property & continue to leave trash behind it will only get worse!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Green 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
3500# winch
26" Mud Trax X/L on 14" STI's
Ricochet a-arm guards
Rev. over ride kit
3 HID light kit
3 light mod.

Uni air filters on both.

Red 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
Ricochet a-arm guards
HID 3 light kit
3 light mod.
Winch,wheels & tires still to

abrady

o9 550 H1, mudlites

patches206

Quote from: SMP63 on March 11, 2012, 08:08:20 AM
As more & more people lose respect for other people&their property & continue to leave trash behind it will only get worse!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh so true Steve! :'(
(AKA) Ayatollah Patches
Quad32Ex-lax has a mangina!
Quad32Ex-lax worse nightmare
Quad32Ex-laxblows!
Quad32Ex-lax likes men!
Quad32Ex-lax likes Sheep!

Metroid

I'm in Interlachen abrady.

But yeah. I knew many places to ride when I was younger. But because of people :-\..... Sorry stupid people. >:( They all got shut down.
That's why I was wondering about the power lines. I've been run out of the mondex a few times. But that was in my old truck.

We even had a decent place a few years back, and as I recall it got shut down. After a person on a atv got run over by a drunk driver. :(

abrady

you would like hastings some people call it 10,000 or waffle tops. where at in  Interlachen? im by mirror lake
o9 550 H1, mudlites

koh0001

2006 680 Rincon- HMF pipe, snorkle, rad relocated, 2 1/2" lift, highlifter springs
2004 LSR CRF 450r Hybrid MX, nolink swinger
2001 LSR 330R -XC setup, nolink swinger
1988 TRX 344R TT nolink swinger, PEP's 
07 Eiger 400, HMF pipe, snorkle, crushlocks & 28" Outlaws
1994 TRX 90 Dual A arms
2 atc 70's

koh0001

2006 680 Rincon- HMF pipe, snorkle, rad relocated, 2 1/2" lift, highlifter springs
2004 LSR CRF 450r Hybrid MX, nolink swinger
2001 LSR 330R -XC setup, nolink swinger
1988 TRX 344R TT nolink swinger, PEP's 
07 Eiger 400, HMF pipe, snorkle, crushlocks & 28" Outlaws
1994 TRX 90 Dual A arms
2 atc 70's

Metroid

#20
Quoteyou would like hastings some people call it 10,000 or waffle tops. where at in  Interlachen? im by mirror lake
I'm about 2 miles from you in the estates. Yes I've heard about it from some friends just recently. They called it 10,000 as well.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com