? about this site

Started by dreth, July 10, 2005, 01:40:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dreth

i seem to have alot of problems with the site lately ??? ist either real slow or i cant get on it at all ??? is it just me?

atvtrailer

about 50% of the time it wont even load for me and then when it does it is usually slow, i just figured mr. bones was working on the site or somthin  ???
05 450r #13B

klutchbuster400

lets c, im typin this at 1:51, lets c how long it takes 2 actually post

ucfneed2ride

Ive had the same problem. Sometimes I cant get it loaded and when it does it is slow. I thought it was just my computer acting up...
[url="http://www.islandnet.com/~rescuetees/rtcom/images/patches/pa250-l.jpg"]http://www.islandnet.com/~rescuetees/rtcom/images/patches/pa250-l.jpg[/url]

o4250

I sometimes can't get on. If it won't load, and then you sign off, you usually won't be able to sign back in.


PS.Works fine for me

Da_Mtg_Man

In lamens terms. This host sucks. Bones is tied up for about a week or so and then he will look into switching hosts. Bear with us, It's aggravating to us too.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Quad32x

Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Honda328i

Haven't had problems loggin in, but sometimes I can't read all of a PM someone sends.  I have to click "quote" to see the full message.
[url="http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg"]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg[/url]

MrsPureLogic

I couldn't get on for a good part of the day Friday.....it happens sporatically.   :-\

Da_Mtg_Man

Quote from: MrsPureLogic on July 10, 2005, 08:12:56 PM
I couldn't get on for a good part of the day Friday.....it happens sporatically.   :-\

Friday was a host issue, It's been happening periodically but it should be fixed as soon as Bones has finished a couple of other big projects with his job.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

bigscrub79

It happened to me after i looked at this post ??? ??? ??? :D :D
[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

PureLogic

I say we send the host off in style and we go....

[attachment deleted by admin]
[url="http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6514/fmrsiggi3.jpg"]http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6514/fmrsiggi3.jpg[/url]

dreth

ok! so its not my computer ;Dthanks Mike for the info ;)

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com