Pictures of Atv Trails on Google Earth

Started by Thunderdually, January 24, 2012, 12:34:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thunderdually

I really like using Google Earth to look all the wonders of the world. I also like looking at the pictures individuals have uploaded to Google Earth. Recently I have looked for pictures of the more well know atv parks and trails such as Hatfield and McCoy's and Durham town.  I only found one picture.  So I uploaded some pictures of Croom and Dirty Foot to Panoramio which will  upload them to Google Earth.

To get to my point I also started a Group in Panoramio called ATV Parks and Trails. So I was wondering if any one had some interesting pictures of any atv Parks or trails (legal) that you have ridden and would like to uploads pictures so that others might be able to see what the trails look like. You don't have to join the group to upload pictures but your welcome to do so.

Google Earth uploads the pictures once a month so depending on when you upload it might be awhile before they appear in Google earth.

If you would like to upload go to Panoramio.com and make an account.
"Want what you have and you'll always have what you want"


Mine..      2006 Polaris  Sportsman Camo 450 4X4
              26 inch ITP Mudlites
               Magellan 2000 GPS

Wife's ...  2006 Polaris Sportsman  Camo 450  4X4

mrbones

Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

Thunderdually

Quote from: mrbones on January 28, 2012, 05:31:49 PM
Hey, pretty cool. Nice idea!

Thank you..I thought it was a good idea.. Now if i can just get some other riders to think the same way and uploads some pictures.. ;D
"Want what you have and you'll always have what you want"


Mine..      2006 Polaris  Sportsman Camo 450 4X4
              26 inch ITP Mudlites
               Magellan 2000 GPS

Wife's ...  2006 Polaris Sportsman  Camo 450  4X4

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com