A Touching Story

Started by TNTaylor, December 27, 2011, 11:06:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TNTaylor

A couple was Christmas shopping at the mall on Christmas Eve and the mall was packed. Walking through the mall the surprised wife looked up and noticed her husband was no where around and she was very upset because they had a lot to do. She used her cell phone to call her husband because she was so upset, to ask him where he was. The husband in a calm voice said, "Honey, remember the jewelry store we went into 5 years ago where you fell in love with that diamond necklace that we could not afford and I told you that I would get it for you one day".
His wife said crying, "Yes, I remember that jewelry store".He said, "Well, I'm in the bar next to it.
2006 Suzuki Vinson Camo
2007 Raptor 700

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com