new picture

Started by mudnuri, July 09, 2005, 08:33:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mudnuri

Hope you like it.

[attachment deleted by admin]
Brian Morris
06 YFZ
FTR#108 SENIOR
Don't litter
Respect life
mud-n-ur-i

jwscroll

I'm not a sport quad guy but that looks BIG.
Hold
On
Not
Done
Accelerating

mudnuri

The biggest!
Plus my angle for the picture makes it look even bigger.
Brian Morris
06 YFZ
FTR#108 SENIOR
Don't litter
Respect life
mud-n-ur-i

T2

[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

NYRAPTOR

that bike looks mean sitting still! it's a beast

mudnuri

I just hope the stickers stay on! LMAO!
Brian Morris
06 YFZ
FTR#108 SENIOR
Don't litter
Respect life
mud-n-ur-i

SWAMP_DONKEY

Quote from: stolen on July 09, 2005, 02:29:23 PM
I just hope the stickers stay on! LMAO!

no WOT (wide open throttle) and no washing!!! jk. nice looking bike, very mean stance. ;D

Hoosier Daddy

stolen,

    you didnt steal it did you?.. ;D
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

mudnuri

Thanks guys. I am really proud as I did all the work myself. It was bent up pretty good. Now it is better than new.
Yes it was stolen. So was my Recon, which was never recovered.
I started out trying to make it hard to see from the road and well... I kinda went nuts with the spray can. I think it turned out okay.
Now if I could make it 3 inches narrower. ;D
Brian Morris
06 YFZ
FTR#108 SENIOR
Don't litter
Respect life
mud-n-ur-i

svtbolt04

Did you spray paint it..
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

mudnuri

Yep! $3 can of primer.
Brian Morris
06 YFZ
FTR#108 SENIOR
Don't litter
Respect life
mud-n-ur-i

Numkut

What is the top speed on them beasts? Looks like that kinda quad would go great in the desert!
YZ250
Grizzly 660 (Dad/Moms ride)
[url="http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y122/numkut/Numkut_Sig.jpg"]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y122/numkut/Numkut_Sig.jpg[/url]

mudnuri

'bout 80mph give or take a few. I've raced them all. Beat and have been beaten by the same.
This machine was made for the dunes not the woods. However, in my search for any dunes, I have found only gated communities.
Sad.
Brian Morris
06 YFZ
FTR#108 SENIOR
Don't litter
Respect life
mud-n-ur-i

Z400BADBOY

VERY NICE QUAD ;)


Z400BADBOY
YOSHIMURA EXHAUST
FLY CHROME HANDLEBARS
DYNO JETTED 155
AC NERFS
AC BUMPER
OURY GRIPS
2 STAGE RACE READY FILTER
EHS AIR BOX KIT
REAR HOLESHOTS
ITP RIMS

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com