Looking to buy Polaris Ranger Crew 2011 or 2012

Started by Batch, December 12, 2011, 08:13:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Batch

I am looking to buy a Polaris Ranger Crew 800. I am looking at paying cash and want to get the best price.

Any advice on where to buy or who to buy from? I mainly ride in Big Cypress and am in Broward.

SMP63

Welcome to the board!! Call your local dealers & tell them you want a cash out the door price & go from there! I did this when i bought the red wheeler. Sky Powersports of Port Richey had the lowest price. 727-842-6624  Don't be afraid to play the dealers against one another to get the lowest price!!!!
Green 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
3500# winch
26" Mud Trax X/L on 14" STI's
Ricochet a-arm guards
Rev. over ride kit
3 HID light kit
3 light mod.

Uni air filters on both.

Red 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
Ricochet a-arm guards
HID 3 light kit
3 light mod.
Winch,wheels & tires still to

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com