TERRORIZE TORTURE KILL Recruiting Battlefield3 xbox360 gamer clan.

Started by americanhighlander, December 12, 2011, 01:31:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

americanhighlander

So we are TERRORIZE TORTURE KILL clan and also we want
start out on gamebattles.com to do some clan
tryouts for while so you should goto our web site
and also we have youtube videos how get started and the
youtube video is on web site.
TERRORIZE TORTURE KILL xbox360 clan web site...
http://TTK1991.gamerdna.com

Also we still Recruiting new members,so goto clan
web site to see rules under charter on web site,
and about clan events and also contact DEMONIC PITBULL
thats my leader gamertag over xbox live make
sure pm him in voice message or text message.

Well we also need players doesn't matter how good you
are plus we need counter sniper
that knows how point pin targets very good in
alot battlefield3 game modes plus you have be at least
15years old or aboved i don't care if you 30years old or 40 years old
and i don't mind if mature players to join have fun on matches we do.

So if you are look for long term gamer clan,
also in near future we are looking to do other first
person shooter games out there.

Plus we are allow men and woman it they
want join a gamer clan. plus goto web site read
all stuff and rules on page.
[url="http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I"]http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I[/url] always say:Ride Harder Let Your freedom Go!!)
I'm a goat farmer live on 8acrefarmlivingwith my [url="parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362"]parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362[/url]

americanhighlander

I have met leader  of clan  in  real life  at goodwill
store in Valdosta ga back in 2009  
but when i move to utah back in 2009 i met him off xbox live.

Plus leader of clan he's from  tifton ga he's good ole  country boy anyway..
[url="http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I"]http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I[/url] always say:Ride Harder Let Your freedom Go!!)
I'm a goat farmer live on 8acrefarmlivingwith my [url="parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362"]parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362[/url]

Anoriginal

Americanhighlander!!! Great to see you posting again. I hope you and your family are all doing well.  :ThumbsUp.gif
One of the penalties for refusing to participte in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors. ~ Plato

Contrary to popular belief, nobody owes you anything.

AintSkeered

I'll ask my 15 y.o. to join. Any clan led by a boy from Tifton is good! We own property nearby(Georgetown), we ride Creek Bottom and I bought my Outy from Tifton Cycles.
2015 Can-Am Outlander XT-P by Perry Performance Group

Bigscrb15

Nice to see you post again! Hope you are doing good... Merry Christmas!
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com