Long Overdue MX Video

Started by Asphaltdragon, July 08, 2005, 08:17:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Asphaltdragon

I should of had this done last year, lol. It's Me Arod and Ray


www.atvflorida.net/asphaltdragon/MXVideo_high.wmv

www.atvflorida.net/asphaltdragon/MXVideo_low.wmv


Yellow '02 Honda 400 EX +ATP
Yellow '01 Bombardier Traxter XT
Orange '02 DS 650 Baja

big-daddy

#1
Chris you do good work  ;D
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

T2

Thanks alot AD for the GREAT viewing pleasure of your video. It just makes me want to go riding. ;)
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

dreth

when i heal up im coming down there and YOU! MR. ASPHALT are invited ;) great work :o

o4250

Quote from: dreth on July 08, 2005, 08:55:12 PM
when i heal up im coming down there and YOU! MR. ASPHALT are invited ;) great work :o

Me too

dvx400#1

dude that video kicks rectum   :D :D :D

klutchbuster400


Asphaltdragon

Quote from: lt250r on July 08, 2005, 09:44:01 PM
dude that video kicks rectum   :D :D :D

hahaa haa that's funny! Thanks again guys for the good comments! I love having a creative outlet like this. (I work as a full time videographer for a living and most video that I produce won't alow for a kickin' soundtrack and cool effects.)

T2, I wanna ride after watching it too. Yeah Dreth when you are ready give me a shout!
Yellow '02 Honda 400 EX +ATP
Yellow '01 Bombardier Traxter XT
Orange '02 DS 650 Baja

Picow18

Great video! I wanna ride at Seminole so bad , to scared they are gonna reject me for being under 16 . ;D
DECEMBER QOTM WINNER [url="http://www.z400central.com/invision/index....showtopic=52988"]http://www.z400central.com/invision/index....showtopic=52988[/url]
2005-Silver
DFR-Yoshimura-PEP-ProDesign-909-Lonestar-Elka-DR.D-FasstFlexx-AC-Blingstar-OMF-LakerCustom-BarePerformance-Holeshot-Renthal-Moose-

dreth

Quote from: Asphaltdragon on July 09, 2005, 09:50:42 AM
Quote from: lt250r on July 08, 2005, 09:44:01 PM
dude that video kicks rectum   :D :D :D

hahaa haa that's funny! Thanks again guys for the good comments! I love having a creative outlet like this. (I work as a full time videographer for a living and most video that I produce won't alow for a kickin' soundtrack and cool effects.)

T2, I wanna ride after watching it too. Yeah Dreth when you are ready give me a shout!



thanks! you are the man with a video plan ;)

klutchbuster400

Quote from: picow18 on July 09, 2005, 12:48:31 PM
Great video! I wanna ride at Seminole so bad , to scared they are gonna reject me for being under 16 . ;D
they dont reject you 4 being under 16 do they... im plannin on going soon and it will realy $uck 2 have 2 leave before i even ride...

o4250

Quote from: klutchbuster350 on July 09, 2005, 01:41:12 PM
Quote from: picow18 on July 09, 2005, 12:48:31 PM
Great video! I wanna ride at Seminole so bad , to scared they are gonna reject me for being under 16 . ;D
they dont reject you 4 being under 16 do they... im plannin on going soon and it will realy $uck 2 have 2 leave before i even ride...


NO!!!!! They don't! 8)

Ride1Rob

That is a "Kick Arse" video. How much would you charge to put something together like that? I know of a few guys at least (Dreth, Toney, Jessie, Wayne, ATPMike, Myself,etc...) that would love to get ourselves something like this.
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

Yamaha72

I don't know why but neither of the links work for me... ???
2003 Yamaha Raptor 660

2005 Ford F-150

svtbolt04

Guys, If you send me some clips, I can put together a video for just the sheer fact that I like to edit video.

If anyone would like to see the two min film I edited from a bunch of clips from a Harescramble in kentucky, let me know or catch me on AIM at svtbolt04.
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

svtbolt04

But, asphalt, you have some nice videos...you are the main reason I was staying up all night looking for quad videos to edit.
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

450R_Matt

Nice Job on the Video.  I would like to hook up one day with you out at the tribe track. 8)
Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

Z400BADBOY

A.D

Awesome video, show us more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


YOSHIMURA EXHAUST
FLY CHROME HANDLEBARS
DYNO JETTED 155
AC NERFS
AC BUMPER
OURY GRIPS
2 STAGE RACE READY FILTER
EHS AIR BOX KIT
REAR HOLESHOTS
ITP RIMS

Da_Mtg_Man

FLORIDA MUD RIDER

arod

HEY! i know that guy. wow it has been a long time since that. when are we shooting part II. let me know so i can give RANDY(cameraman) a hollar to go.

full-throttle


Asphaltdragon

Quote from: arod on July 12, 2005, 10:55:25 PM
HEY! i know that guy. wow it has been a long time since that. when are we shooting part II. let me know so i can give RANDY(cameraman) a hollar to go.
Can you go on thursdays still? That's a good day for me.....
Yellow '02 Honda 400 EX +ATP
Yellow '01 Bombardier Traxter XT
Orange '02 DS 650 Baja

Asphaltdragon

Quote from: Z400BADBOY on July 12, 2005, 08:18:00 PM
A.D

Awesome video, show us more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




Idon't got no more... lol.. gotta go film some more 8)
Yellow '02 Honda 400 EX +ATP
Yellow '01 Bombardier Traxter XT
Orange '02 DS 650 Baja

arod

i work. we went that thursday cause i was on vacation that week. always ride on sat or race on sun. probably going out there this sat if track is open.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com