Mudin' Video

Started by Asphaltdragon, July 08, 2005, 05:32:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Asphaltdragon

there are some clips that ddid not make it into the other video  8)

www.asphaltdragon.com/mudin.wmv
Yellow '02 Honda 400 EX +ATP
Yellow '01 Bombardier Traxter XT
Orange '02 DS 650 Baja

SwampRat

Great clips.  I just watched the cleanup video that you posted for the first time.  Very well done, especially since you got a few pictures of me  ;D
06 F-250 4x4 PSD TowCommand
06 Weekend Warrior FS2300; Onan 4KW Genset
05 Suzuki King Quad; 27" 589's; 2.5 Warn Winch; Garmin Map76 GPS
[url="http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a126/SwampRat_/Avatars/mudriders.jpg"]http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a126/SwampRat_/Avatars/mudriders.jpg[/url]

zilla954

Who's the STUD in that video ::)

Thanks for puting that up Chris, you are the man!!!
Tim
2005 Suzuki Eiger, 1990 lt500r,
1984 atc 200x, 1983 atc 185s
1998 zx9r, 1983 yz 490 -for sale
[url="http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y117/zilla954/eigersig2.jpg"]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y117/zilla954/eigersig2.jpg[/url]

MrsPureLogic

I watched all the videos you did.....you did a great job!  Zilla954....I thought that was you!   :)

Asphaltdragon

Quote from: SwampRat on July 08, 2005, 05:56:07 PM
Great clips.  I just watched the cleanup video that you posted for the first time.  Very well done, especially since you got a few pictures of me  ;D

I could not think of your screen name, I wanted to add you to the credits.

thanks zilla & mrs pure logic
Yellow '02 Honda 400 EX +ATP
Yellow '01 Bombardier Traxter XT
Orange '02 DS 650 Baja

SSRancher

Sweet, I watch that video almost everyday, it's a great video. So were the "deleted" scenes.
03' Rancher with lift, 26" vamps, clutch kit, jet kit,  warn un-locker, ramsey 2500lb, front spool locker, k&n filter, conferderate flag
98' Chevy S-10 4x4

TRX350_On_The_Rack

[url="http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg"]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg[/url]

Thrumud

Hey Chris !   Where am I in the video  :-[  You forgot me  :'(
[url="http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png"]http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

rubicon500kid

would a rancher whit 25-12.5-12 tri-claws all the way around whit delta rims and a k&n air filter make it out there
DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com