MUDFEST 05 Aug 13-14

Started by FORDFANZ, July 08, 2005, 06:20:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Busta Nutt

I think I know someone who can make a couple of "rough drafts" so we can proof the sign before we make it.

MuddyGurl101

Can it be done before this weekend?
2005 Red Arctic Cat 400
Ram Cup Holder
26x10 Mud Lites

Busta Nutt

let's see if this works

[attachment deleted by admin]

MuddyGurl101

Oh god.... exactly look at that pic. And you are telling me she won't attract more than riders?
2005 Red Arctic Cat 400
Ram Cup Holder
26x10 Mud Lites

JMAN4807

I will be there early saturday morning. I drive a white Ford F150 supercab stepside lifted. It will have a red 400ex in the back of it.
03 HONDA 400EX
01 F-150 SUPERCAB

Busta Nutt

Quote from: MuddyGurl101 on August 11, 2005, 02:06:54 PM
Oh god.... exactly look at that pic. And you are telling me she won't attract more than riders?
I did say rough draft!

wilburz

here is one


[attachment deleted by admin]
1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

MuddyGurl101

I was thinking more like a sandwich board we can just stand on the ground or one we can put in the back of a truck..... maybe a banner?
2005 Red Arctic Cat 400
Ram Cup Holder
26x10 Mud Lites

FordLuvinDirtyGirl

How bout this one???
These billboards are everywhere.... :P

[attachment deleted by admin]
2004 F150 XLT 4x4, 33" Pro Comp MT'S, Black Nascar Rims
2004 Honda Reman 450 S 4x4 (Olive) w/26" ITP 589's on 12" Lumi ITP's) DynoJet, HMF Pipe, 2" Spacers, Lift & Snorkel!!
Well I ain't never, been the Barbie doll type!!!
*MUDSLUT*

Busta Nutt


FordLuvinDirtyGirl

2004 F150 XLT 4x4, 33" Pro Comp MT'S, Black Nascar Rims
2004 Honda Reman 450 S 4x4 (Olive) w/26" ITP 589's on 12" Lumi ITP's) DynoJet, HMF Pipe, 2" Spacers, Lift & Snorkel!!
Well I ain't never, been the Barbie doll type!!!
*MUDSLUT*

darkside submarine

Do any of you guys know if the gates will be open friday night?If not looks like alot of people(me included) are sleepin' at 8 seconds.I might park right infront of the gates so they have to wake I disagree up.Did you see how much liquer got poared out at the last mudfest?I hope they dont change thier minds about glass.I called and the guy said they might have someone thier fri. night.Anyone know fo' sho'?
><((('> goin' deeep ><((('>

qt314nfla

I'll be out there Friday night.  Getting there a little later 5-6pm and meeting up w/ digitalsniper and his crew.  Driving a black and gold montero, back window is white w/ Suncoast Chiropractic written in gator colors.  Green wolverine that looks like it has a lift.  But it'll stay on the trailer till Saturday.

Hey, purelogic had an idea about how to decorate the site.....something about blowing up condoms and hanging thongs....lol.  Y'all crack me up!

BCConviber

I've heard that the gate is only open until 7pm on friday night.... Good luck to y'all. See ya Saturday morning.
2007 660 Rhino Sport
2007 700 Grizzly, Realtree camo
**FMR FOR LIFE**

qt314nfla

#189
 Line up as of 8/11
Fordfanz
QT314Fla
Purelogic's
SwampRat
02YamahaBigBear400
JD
rhinotime
BCConviber
inked4life87
yamaha660bsr
Wilburz brothers
SSRancher
Seebeejim
ucfneed2ride
Little redneck girl
enniehall
team_quad_green
Yunt2ride
Jahaiap
Muddygurl101
Gatorsport
Jman4807
Darkside submarine
Yamaha660bsr
Ssrancher
Redmopar
1queenquad
ford4x4girl
camoprairie
muddingmark
BigDog
KawGirl & Shortcut
ONEslowEXer
Gamer (maybe)

And a bunch more from the other site.  Anyone else?

BigDog

You forgot the BigDog   :(
[url="http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6514/fmrsiggi3.jpg"]http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6514/fmrsiggi3.jpg[/url]

I am a Florida Mud Rider........and PROUD of it!!

kawGIRL

Shortcut & Me....I hope ;D But not 100% sure yet
07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

darkside submarine

Kawgirl you must live down the street from me.Im not gona ask where with online stalkers and all.But im in P.B.G.You gota show up and represent.So B.C just to clarify we gota be thier before 7:00pm?
><((('> goin' deeep ><((('>

muddinguy1034

how many people are there total does any body think ? ;D

qt314nfla

look at the list above and reduce it by 30%.  also there are about half as many from the other site.  i'd say 40 on the list and another 20-30 from the other site that aren't on this list.  so you do the math.  either way there will be alot of ppl out there.

jahaiap

Quote from: QT314Nfla on August 11, 2005, 09:07:27 PM
Line up as of 8/11
Fordfanz
QT314Fla
Purelogic's
SwampRat
02YamahaBigBear400
JD
rhinotime
BCConviber
inked4life87
yamaha660bsr
Wilburz brothers
SSRancher
Seebeejim
ucfneed2ride
Little redneck girl
enniehall
team_quad_green
Yunt2ride
Jahaiap
Muddygurl101
Gatorsport
Jman4807
Darkside submarine
Yamaha660bsr
Ssrancher
Redmopar
1queenquad
ford4x4girl
camoprairie
muddingmark
BigDog
KawGirl & Shortcut
Gamer (maybe)

And a bunch more from the other site.  Anyone else?


add onslowexer too 
07 Rhino 660 SE

MuddingMark

I'll be there Saturday morning early! You can put me on the list!
Now this is stress relief!

yunt2ride

There will be 8 in my group. Leaving today about 2pm and heading down from Trenton.
1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

FordLuvinDirtyGirl

FordLuvinDirtyGirl and HondaGurl will be there too!!!
2004 F150 XLT 4x4, 33" Pro Comp MT'S, Black Nascar Rims
2004 Honda Reman 450 S 4x4 (Olive) w/26" ITP 589's on 12" Lumi ITP's) DynoJet, HMF Pipe, 2" Spacers, Lift & Snorkel!!
Well I ain't never, been the Barbie doll type!!!
*MUDSLUT*

kawGIRL

Quote from: darkside submarine on August 11, 2005, 09:42:33 PM
Kawgirl you must live down the street from me.Im not gona ask where with online stalkers and all.But im in P.B.G.You gota show up and represent.So B.C just to clarify we gota be thier before 7:00pm?

Yes you are right around the corner, we won't go out till the am.  Look for Black F250 4 door 4x4 towing 2 green King Quads ;)  Will have small ATVFlorida stickers on the bikes.
07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com