MUDFEST 05 Aug 13-14

Started by FORDFANZ, July 08, 2005, 10:20:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MuddyGurl101

2005 Red Arctic Cat 400
Ram Cup Holder
26x10 Mud Lites

enniehall

Hey randy has james made his mind up yet if he is going to go?  When where you guys going to even go up who's in the pack and if you stay are you going to camp, bring the pop up or rent a hotel?
Mud-It's like whiskey to a drunk or poker to a gambler.

jahaiap

well ennie i think i am going but now randy is crying about his tail-lights on his truck dont work. when were you planning on going up? do you still need a ride? if you dont have you bike back by saturday morning at the latest 7am then you can ome with me. i really dont want to leave any later than that. if randy doesnt go i will still go fo the day saturday... leave at 7am be home by about 8pm. like i said if you dont have your bike back by saturday morning you can come with me and ride with me. whats jimmys plans?
07 Rhino 660 SE

02YamahaBigBear400

i should be out there saturday morning around 7am, 8 the latest. I drive a silver explorer sport trac so if you see me scream. I'll have my 2 quads honda 300 and bigbear. Really getting there as early as possible for a spot to camp. C-ya out there.
2002 Yamaha BigBear 400 4x4
27x10x12 Vampires (Front)
27x12x12 Vampires (Rear)
Custom Snorkel
Extra Lights w/custom grill
FMF MegaMax 2 exhaust
----------------------------------
1996 Honda 300 4x4
27x10(front) and 27x12(rear) vampires
exhaust
HL clutch Kit
Snorkel
am/fm cd player

rhinotime

i will also be out there about 8am on saturday, i will be in a white tahoe towing a rhino, if anyone "sections off" a ATVFLORIDA area save me a spot, yell at me when you see me!!!
2004 Yamaha Rhino
27" XTR's 14" ITP's
Pro Circuit exhaust
Dynojet
K&N filter
2" lift
Snorkled
"JUST MASH IT AND LET EM EAT"

qt314nfla

WE NEED A FREAKING SIGN PPL.  THEN WE'D ALL KNOW WHERE THE GROUP WAS.

the other site has a sign.  why do we not have one?

02YamahaBigBear400

well you can't get lost and you won't miss us i guess. When you come off 70 onto the property you take a shell rock road past the ditch and then across another ditch. When JD and myself were there 2weeks ago they said thats where camping would be. I'm assuming since the gates are only open from 4-7 on friday which the local radio station down here isn't even mentioning the gates being open friday i think it might not be so crowded. Especially since rhinotime and myself are getting there around the same time so we can kinda make an area for camp. It will be hard without a sign to coordinate with everyone but we will make it work. Again i'll be in my silver explorer sport trac i have a friend with a silver dodge ram and hes got a green trailer. Then we have rhino time with a white tahoe pulling a rhino. I'm thinking there won't be many rhinos out there but who knows. We got 2 more days to discuss this.
I know JD is setting up a arctic cat booth but he might be on the camper side. Which i don't know as of yet is at. But i'll be on the tent side with running ac in my tent believe it or not and i have a 6 person tent and theres 3 of us in it so if anyone needs somewhere to crash your more then welcome.

Sorry for the long post. C-ya there
2002 Yamaha BigBear 400 4x4
27x10x12 Vampires (Front)
27x12x12 Vampires (Rear)
Custom Snorkel
Extra Lights w/custom grill
FMF MegaMax 2 exhaust
----------------------------------
1996 Honda 300 4x4
27x10(front) and 27x12(rear) vampires
exhaust
HL clutch Kit
Snorkel
am/fm cd player

qt314nfla

i may take you up on the offer to camp in your tent.  that sounds like a good idea.  like the a/c too.  so are you going out friday or saturday?  sometimes cell reception isn't so good out there.  i'll also have my 2 way radios on channel 2-2.  so when i'm there you'll find me.  also, i'll be the chick w/ the flashing drink.  let me know when you guys are going for sure.  if ppl are going i'll probably get there by 4pm friday.

rhinotime

hey 02yamaha... PM me with a cel number or maybe a nextel number tomorrow and maybe we can figure out how to secure and hold a little spot for ATVFLORIDA campers!!
2004 Yamaha Rhino
27" XTR's 14" ITP's
Pro Circuit exhaust
Dynojet
K&N filter
2" lift
Snorkled
"JUST MASH IT AND LET EM EAT"

ONEslowEXer

well I got my truck into the shop today so im still going where going to stay in a hotle if i can get will to watch my dawg but either way we a going ;D
04 grizzly 660 Wetlands camo (Mine)
5.5in gorilla lift 29.5 x10 outlaws Hmf exhaust
Snorkeled Radiator relocated Outlaw clutch
Highlifter springs

02 Sportsman 400 Yellow Hers

88 suzuki Samurai (ours) 33" swampers 5:1 tranfercase
custom lift

02YamahaBigBear400

i'm definetly gonna be out there saturday around 7am 8 the latest. I gotta work until 10:30 friday night so thats a given i won't be there then. ya if the cell doesn't work i'll be sure to find you. both my quads are snorkeled both have exhausts and the 300 has a radio which will be cranked up. i'll more then likely be raising the flag on the 300 so look for the rebel flag.
2002 Yamaha BigBear 400 4x4
27x10x12 Vampires (Front)
27x12x12 Vampires (Rear)
Custom Snorkel
Extra Lights w/custom grill
FMF MegaMax 2 exhaust
----------------------------------
1996 Honda 300 4x4
27x10(front) and 27x12(rear) vampires
exhaust
HL clutch Kit
Snorkel
am/fm cd player

jahaiap

Quote from: ONEslowEXer on August 11, 2005, 02:36:01 AM
well I got my truck into the shop today so im still going where going to stay in a hotle if i can get will to watch my dawg but either way we a going ;D

are you staying in the same hotel as jimmy?
07 Rhino 660 SE

ONEslowEXer

im not sure they raised the price to 80.00 from 50 but they are filling up quick so I don't know if ill stay
04 grizzly 660 Wetlands camo (Mine)
5.5in gorilla lift 29.5 x10 outlaws Hmf exhaust
Snorkeled Radiator relocated Outlaw clutch
Highlifter springs

02 Sportsman 400 Yellow Hers

88 suzuki Samurai (ours) 33" swampers 5:1 tranfercase
custom lift

Busta Nutt

Quote from: QT314Nfla on August 11, 2005, 12:57:36 AM
WE NEED A FREAKING SIGN PPL.  THEN WE'D ALL KNOW WHERE THE GROUP WAS.

the other site has a sign.  why do we not have one?
give this woman a sign!

FordLuvinDirtyGirl

Hey do they have a no glass containers rule....BEER is so much better in a  bottle!!!! I'l be there on Sat morning at 7am with HondaGurl and her Boyfriend and 20 other not ATVFlorida registered bikes (All from Jupiter Area)  :o :o :o
2004 F150 XLT 4x4, 33" Pro Comp MT'S, Black Nascar Rims
2004 Honda Reman 450 S 4x4 (Olive) w/26" ITP 589's on 12" Lumi ITP's) DynoJet, HMF Pipe, 2" Spacers, Lift & Snorkel!!
Well I ain't never, been the Barbie doll type!!!
*MUDSLUT*

J.D.

From what I understand only RV's and people who have to travel a long distance will be allowed in friday ....I'm not shure how they will determine a "long "distance .
Arctic Cat 500 man. Dyno Jet , Snoorky , 14's , Cup Holder , Pro-Com CDI , K&N filter , .......To Be Continued ! 2001 Suzuki RM 250 ,Fatty Pipe , FMF muff ...

enniehall

I should have my arms in today along with the rear bearings so hopefully I'll have my atv out there...I talked to meghan last night about the hotel but i have very limited funds right now so i don't know if i can afford a room when i still need gas, beer, food and more beer.  I thought that we (Jimmy, Meghan and Jamie) were all going up tomorrow night I don't know I'll call you later to find out plans...Can't wait it's going to kick ass!!!!
Mud-It's like whiskey to a drunk or poker to a gambler.

GATORSPORT

I have followed this site for some time but never registered till now. I am trying to head out Fri from Ft. Myers, will be taking the buggy and monster golf car. I hope to meet some of you, I drive a blue F-250 and the golf car is also blue. Seems like you all always have a good time together. Hope to see ya there.....

MrsPureLogic

Quote from: FordLuvinDirtyGirl on August 11, 2005, 12:33:08 PM
Hey do they have a no glass containers rule....BEER is so much better in a  bottle!!!! I'l be there on Sat morning at 7am with HondaGurl and her Boyfriend and 20 other not ATVFlorida registered bikes (All from Jupiter Area)  :o :o :o

Glass is allowed FordLuvinDirtyGirl - FYI  ;)

wilburz

Quote from: wilburzbro on August 11, 2005, 12:10:45 PM
Quote from: QT314Nfla on August 11, 2005, 12:57:36 AM
WE NEED A FREAKING SIGN PPL.  THEN WE'D ALL KNOW WHERE THE GROUP WAS.

the other site has a sign.  why do we not have one?
give this woman a sign!

I will make a sandwich sign for QT if QT will stand outside our camp and where it???????????
1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

MuddyGurl101

Okay we can definitely make a sign people..... QT PM me!
2005 Red Arctic Cat 400
Ram Cup Holder
26x10 Mud Lites

Busta Nutt

Quote from: wilburzbro on August 11, 2005, 12:10:45 PM
Quote from: QT314Nfla on August 11, 2005, 12:57:36 AM
WE NEED A FREAKING SIGN PPL.  THEN WE'D ALL KNOW WHERE THE GROUP WAS.

the other site has a sign.  why do we not have one?
give this woman a sign!
I was thinking of that Jeff Foxworthy gimmick actually. I do have some plywood. she could where it out there on the side of the highway.

MuddyGurl101

Good.... lets put her out on the street with a sign. She will be attracting ALOT more than riders!
2005 Red Arctic Cat 400
Ram Cup Holder
26x10 Mud Lites

Busta Nutt

Depends on what the sign says. What were you thinking?

MuddyGurl101

Doesn't matter what the sign says..... SHE will attract people!
2005 Red Arctic Cat 400
Ram Cup Holder
26x10 Mud Lites