MUDFEST 05 Aug 13-14

Started by FORDFANZ, July 08, 2005, 10:20:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

qt314nfla

Is it time yet?  Are we there yet?  This is going to be fun.  I can't wait!

Little redneck girl

HOW WOULD YOU COMPARE THIS PLACE TO MSG OR UNDERHILLS?AND WHERE IS IT? BUT ANYWAY IM THERE,SO COUNT ME IN.. :-*
650 CanAM

qt314nfla

#52
Quote from: QT314Nfla on July 21, 2005, 04:44:48 AM
Mudfest line up: updated 7/25

Fordfanz
QT314Fla
Purelogic's
SwampRat
02YamahaBigBear400
JD
rhinotime
BCConviber
inked4life87
yamaha660bsr
Wilburz brothers
SSRancher
Seebeejim
ucfneed2ride
Little redneck girl
Gamer (maybe)


Anyone else?  I don't know about y'all but I can't wait!  I hear it's off hwy 70 near Okechobee.  There's a flyer on one of the posts.


Does anyone have an ATV Florida banner we can hang?

02YamahaBigBear400

i can't wait. we already have plans to bring a generator, water tanks for shower (just tested tonight) both my quads and some food. Its gonna be a blast. Were gonna take over that place. i can't forget beads either.
2002 Yamaha BigBear 400 4x4
27x10x12 Vampires (Front)
27x12x12 Vampires (Rear)
Custom Snorkel
Extra Lights w/custom grill
FMF MegaMax 2 exhaust
----------------------------------
1996 Honda 300 4x4
27x10(front) and 27x12(rear) vampires
exhaust
HL clutch Kit
Snorkel
am/fm cd player

Busta Nutt

Qt it is just like last time, you wash my back I wash yours right?

qt314nfla

Quote from: wilburzbro on July 26, 2005, 01:35:40 PM
Qt it is just like last time, you wash my back I wash yours right?

Ummm I don't recall that part of the weekend.  And despite the drinking I know I would have remembered something like that.  But thanks for trying to get me into trouble.

I'm a good girl remember?

PureLogic

WTF are we going to do with these?  ;D

[attachment deleted by admin]
[url="http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6514/fmrsiggi3.jpg"]http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6514/fmrsiggi3.jpg[/url]

qt314nfla

Me and the Mrs. have plans to wrap those around a few things!

Busta Nutt

How is that getting you in trouble? Chilly out backcracker 8)

qt314nfla

No worries mate.  Just having fun!

Busta Nutt

Mate? Don't be jumping to conclusions sister ;D

qt314nfla

Don't flatter yourself sunshine.....it's an aussie comment.  j/k. LOL

Busta Nutt

Quote from: PureLogic on July 27, 2005, 12:50:15 AM
WTF are we going to do with these?  ;D
You know with all of those beads you need to see a doctor!

PureLogic

[url="http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6514/fmrsiggi3.jpg"]http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6514/fmrsiggi3.jpg[/url]

rhinotime

its getting closer, everyone ready!!!
2004 Yamaha Rhino
27" XTR's 14" ITP's
Pro Circuit exhaust
Dynojet
K&N filter
2" lift
Snorkled
"JUST MASH IT AND LET EM EAT"

qt314nfla

Way to darn psyched to even explain!  Wish it were sooner!  Looking too forward to seeing friends I've met as well as meeting new people!

Did someone say they were bringing beads?

enniehall

I've never been to this event but from all the energy circulating this thing I can't wait...I want the beads!
Mud-It's like whiskey to a drunk or poker to a gambler.

Busta Nutt


enniehall

rumor has it that molly hatchet & Foghat are going to be there or was that C&R can't remember
Mud-It's like whiskey to a drunk or poker to a gambler.

ONEslowEXer

oh no ennie you better be good no beads 4 u ... we don't want you to rust lol
molly hatchet is following  weekend at  L-cross ;D ;D
04 grizzly 660 Wetlands camo (Mine)
5.5in gorilla lift 29.5 x10 outlaws Hmf exhaust
Snorkeled Radiator relocated Outlaw clutch
Highlifter springs

02 Sportsman 400 Yellow Hers

88 suzuki Samurai (ours) 33" swampers 5:1 tranfercase
custom lift

team_quad_green

yall just look for the red prairie with 6 -28 swamp witches, that'll be my new beast
RANGER LIFE!
2012 polaris ranger  xp 800
walker evans limited editions
2007 honda rincon 680
2007 yamaha raptor 80

qt314nfla

Quote from: QT314Nfla on July 26, 2005, 01:29:43 AM
Quote from: QT314Nfla on July 21, 2005, 04:44:48 AM
Mudfest line up: updated 7/25

Fordfanz
QT314Fla
Purelogic's
SwampRat
02YamahaBigBear400
JD
rhinotime
BCConviber
inked4life87
yamaha660bsr
Wilburz brothers
SSRancher
Seebeejim
ucfneed2ride
Little redneck girl
enniehall
team_quad_green
Gamer (maybe)

Anyone else?  I don't know about y'all but I can't wait! 

Does anyone have an ATV Florida banner we can hang?

BCConviber

I say we stage our own mud race....... Kinda have a little grudge match. I seem to remember another thread talking a lot of smack about the kittys. What 'cha think there JD??
2007 660 Rhino Sport
2007 700 Grizzly, Realtree camo
**FMR FOR LIFE**

iceman69

I SO CAN'T WAIT. THE ONLY THING IS, IS THAT C & R IS 5 MILES FROM MY HOUSE SO I CAN GET DRUNK AND STAGER HOME. AND MUD FEST IS ABOUT 20 MILES AWAY AND IT IS ON 70. NOT A GOOD ROAD TO BE DRIVING AFTER A FULL DAY OF BEER AND BEADS.
James  Z400  83B in FTR
ReBecca  250 Beartracker
Brett  250 EX HONDA
Jammer  Powerwheels

enniehall

Major set back, bike went to the shop today.  The guy said it would take a couple of days to get to it and maybe a week after that to fix it.  What am i going to do ???  I'm gonna be heart broke if i can't make it to my first ever mudfest :'( hmm must come up with some kind of plan...
Mud-It's like whiskey to a drunk or poker to a gambler.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com