'06 Sportsman 500 EFI Module to test with??

Started by MOKAS, October 08, 2011, 03:52:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MOKAS

This i kind of a long shot, BUT....

I was wondering if anyone on here has a known bad or good working 2006 Sportsman 500 EFI "ECU" or "Controller Module" that I could borrow for a couple of minutes to diagnose a 4wheeler that I'm working on??? I'm located in Volusia County... I suspect its the controller module (in front of the radiator) but that's a lot of money to toss down the drain in this economy!

Thanks!

P.S. The atv's fan and fuel pump wont shut off and the spark plug fires whenever it wants to.. Even when the engine is not turning over...!
MIKEMOKAS

'06 Polaris Sportsman 800 EFI,
2in front
Highlifter clutched
Highlifter reduced

'02 Sportsman 500HO -Traded-
2in front
26in PXT Take-Offs

00 Yamaha Blaster 67.75mm Wiseco Piston, and a couple other things... Gone but not forgotten..

'96 trail boss 250.. Gone and forgotten.