I was hoping to get a hold of some of the old tymers in ATVFLORIDA....

Started by caospop, August 25, 2011, 01:44:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

caospop

My name is Manny aka CAOSPOP, Ive been out for some time but now in back. AGAIN !!!!
I'm hoping that some old timers will remember and shoot back a hello,or a PM or even call. I have some real fond memories with this group. we have laughed and even cried when someone got hurt real bad. id like to come back to the old family club i used to be a part of... I hope your all still here lurching for someone like me to come out and bring us all out again, new and old.
make this the family it used to be. of course where would we be without out village idiots. he had some of those lol.

Well if this post gets to DA_MTG_MAN, Mr. Bones, and a few others i cant remember. just shoot me a hay.id love to get together with you guys again.Hope to hear from you soon. :'(
2007 Polaris Sportsman

Bigscrb15

Hey man! thanks for the PM.. I don't think much of the "family" is around any more.. Are you on facebook?
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

mrbones

Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

bigscrub79

[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

big-daddy

I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

susieblazer

 ;) Manny ty for the PM we sent you one back today with our # would love to get some rides going in the cooler weather at either Croom or ONF.. right now we are riding on properties in Chiefland and Trenton...ttyl 

  Susie & Bill
2000 Polaris 325 Trail Boss  Red/White/Blue
2005 Polaris 250 Trail Blazer  50 Year Edition Orange
2005 Suzuki LTZ400   White/Blue
Railbuggy Type 4 (4 seater)  Light Burgandy