Durhamtown

Started by 08Honda400EX, August 13, 2011, 05:26:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

08Honda400EX

I'm wanting to go to Durhamtown Plantation for a three day weekend; leave early on Friday, ride all day saturday, get back sunday evening. Someone wanna truckpool on with me to split gas/cabin? I've never been and wanna check it out.
Charlie Swartz - #890

2008 White/Black Honda TRX400EX
2011 Green Honda Recon 250TM

zephyr

I wish i could but I work weekends, Get ready for some RED clay
2010 Green Polaris Sportsman 800

hsi579

You'll have a blast, I've been 3 times. Wish I had the money to go! :/

Dorsey

Me and my family went this past week. Was the most family freindly place we've been to. We will be going again.

stacktester

We go every year between Christmas and New Years. Usually cold as hell but lots of fun.
Honda Rancher 4x4 ES
Newmembers good friend

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com