Looking to Rent of ATV

Started by sxdirt, August 03, 2011, 02:31:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sxdirt

Hi everyone, I am traveling to Palm Coast/Daytona tomorrow with my son and am looking for a place where I could rent an ATV or two seater quad. If anyone has any info please let me know. Thanks

mrbones

I don't know of any, but to ride where exactly?
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

SMP63

It's been a few years since i was there but they use to rent them to ride on the beach.
Don't know if they still do or not.
Green 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
3500# winch
26" Mud Trax X/L on 14" STI's
Ricochet a-arm guards
Rev. over ride kit
3 HID light kit
3 light mod.

Uni air filters on both.

Red 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
Ricochet a-arm guards
HID 3 light kit
3 light mod.
Winch,wheels & tires still to

mrbones

That's what I was thinking, too. Probably not too exciting. At least not compared to what we're used to out in the forest or on the track. Or..in the muuuud pit!
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon