hurricane tracking since the 1900's

Started by dvx400#1, July 07, 2005, 12:06:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dvx400#1

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/custom/sfl-inttrackmap,0,1486873.htmlstory

hey check this out, i found this and thought it was pretty cool it let u see all the hurrincanes since 1900 up to date, you can kind of plot the way the storms are going to go, and also view current storms with all the data. if mr bones will put this on a sticky will have the radar and a chart plenty of   info   here who needs the news when you got atvflorida.com

Quad32x

Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

bigscrub79

[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

svtbolt04

I cant find the year Andrew went through dade... It was like..93-95 still couldnt find it with checking those years..
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

big-daddy

I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

Honda328i

[url="http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg"]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg[/url]

jeepnrocks

Check us out if you have a 450.. or any quad for that matter!!
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v322/jeepnrocks/hqlogo33.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v322/jeepnrocks/hqlogo33.jpg[/url]

Moose

LORD, please keep your arm around my shoulder, and your hand over my mouth. Amen

Ms.Mud

Thats so awesome! now I know that Dennis is a hurricane,lol(see my family went on vacation, and we haven't been paying much attention to the tracking of the storms, the  last thing i heard about dennis was thatit was a tropical storm and that was on the 5th!lol)
99 Foreman w/ 27in Outlaws,Detroit locker/unlocker, disc brake conversion,skid plates,snorkle

Oh yeah and my dad (Da_Mtg_Man) is the coolest
98% of the teenage population will try or does smoke pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this into your signature.   ~MUD~

Da_Mtg_Man

Quote from: Ms.Mud on July 08, 2005, 02:54:31 PM
Thats so awesome! now I know that Dennis is a hurricane,lol(see my family went on vacation, and we haven't been paying much attention to the tracking of the storms, the  last thing i heard about dennis was thatit was a tropical storm and that was on the 5th!lol)

You don't worry your perty little head. Daddy's at home holding down the fort. Evrything will be just fine. You guys enjoy the rest of your trip and remember, I LOVE YOU.   ;)
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

big-daddy

The storm is hitting Miami hard as I type, high winds and allot of rain. The house running on generator power at this time for over an hour now. Getting hit with the north east side of the storm and the storm is far way. People in the west coast be careful this storm is big and strong.   
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

Chuck_Norris

Very Cool, I went back and looked at a few storms that we rode through while in the Navy.

americanhighlander

Quote from: svtbolt04 on July 07, 2005, 05:36:32 PM
I cant find the year Andrew went through dade... It was like..93-95 still couldnt find it with checking those years..

Aug 24, 1992


I was in eye of storm  during  time  in lesure city.I was in one old house buit in 1952  it was box in conect  house with windows i was in bathroom for 8half hours and two windows  blow out  one was royal plam tree came into window and went right back outside.the house is location on harding lane  in lesure city  if your at quick mart  your in right area so if see fl turnpike for distancts from bar  go west from bar stright  and you will see little park on right side and you will see  house  in distanct in front of you.
[url="http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I"]http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I[/url] always say:Ride Harder Let Your freedom Go!!)
I'm a goat farmer live on 8acrefarmlivingwith my [url="parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362"]parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362[/url]

americanhighlander

#13
hurricane date hits. :deal.gif

1964 was last hurricane hit live oak and lake city it was cat2.
And i went noaa web site  i went look up more hurricane data list in there.
It was sep 29 1896 was last major hurricane hit  from cedar key on up past cheifland and went right through into between lake city and live oak thats was eye hit.It was strong cat3 and it was 960mb 110kt.I guess this area is over due to hurricanes here.Well do search on it one day and see map charts.
Then you understand very well on alot hurricanes have hit here in state in past.I guess you have do your hurricane homework on it.I know alot hurricanes have hit south fl and tx and la and mobile al areas for last over 100years.

:dunno.gif :foot.gif You have watch these hurricanes
on weather channel.And these
hurricanes have a mind it's own it can loop round or hit anywhere
it can.But you people down south and keys you got luckly on this one. ;D
[url="http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I"]http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I[/url] always say:Ride Harder Let Your freedom Go!!)
I'm a goat farmer live on 8acrefarmlivingwith my [url="parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362"]parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362[/url]

quadfizzle