My New Ford Truck

Started by big-daddy, June 01, 2011, 12:32:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

big-daddy

I bought a new Ford F250 Tri-Flex Fuel Truck.  Go figure it runs on either
hydrogen, gasoline, or E85.

I returned to the dealer yesterday Because I couldn't get the radio to work.

The service technician explained that the radio was voice activated.

'Nelson,' the technician said to the radio.

The radio replied, 'Ricky or Willie?'

'Willie!' he continued and 'On The Road Again'  Came from the speakers.

Then he said, 'Ray Charles!', and in an instant 'Georgia On My Mind'
replaced Willie Nelson.

I drove away happy, and for the next few days, Every time I'd say,
'Beethoven,' I'd get beautiful classical music, and if I said, 'Beatles,'
I'd get one of their awesome songs.

Yesterday, some guy ran a red light And nearly creamed my new truck, But I
swerved in time to avoid him.  I yelled, 'Ass Hole!'

Immediately the radio responded with, Ladies and gentlemen, The President of
The United States

Damn I love this truck....
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

MedicMudder

Never forget 343.
2004 500 SPM
My son is a United States  Marine. :):) Semper Fidelis.
Proud member of the Mudd Butt Mafia
    VAMPIRES SUCK BLOOD TO LIVE, POLITICIANS DO IT CUZ THE ENJOY IT!!!!!!

cj


patches206

(AKA) Ayatollah Patches
Quad32Ex-lax has a mangina!
Quad32Ex-lax worse nightmare
Quad32Ex-laxblows!
Quad32Ex-lax likes men!
Quad32Ex-lax likes Sheep!