Pictures from rain out 5-14-11

Started by rzr ridr, May 23, 2011, 11:47:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rzr ridr

Hope yall enjoy ;D ;D ;D
pictures from rain out.5-14-11
Pause it at 3;38  rolback1 Sorry bro :-*
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

Paul_S

 >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Ummmmm remember the drivers meeting....everyone was BANNED from showing pictures of that  >:(

Other than that awesome job Cu & Mrs Cu

patches206

That was awesome Rzr great picures and music! ;D
(AKA) Ayatollah Patches
Quad32Ex-lax has a mangina!
Quad32Ex-lax worse nightmare
Quad32Ex-laxblows!
Quad32Ex-lax likes men!
Quad32Ex-lax likes Sheep!

rzr ridr

#3
 Thanks patches see ya fri  :ThumbsUp.gif WHAT Paul I didnt hear that part :o :o :o :banghead.gif someone was asking me about the rules or something ;D ;D :-*
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

patches206

(AKA) Ayatollah Patches
Quad32Ex-lax has a mangina!
Quad32Ex-lax worse nightmare
Quad32Ex-laxblows!
Quad32Ex-lax likes men!
Quad32Ex-lax likes Sheep!

rzr ridr

Quote from: patches206 on May 23, 2011, 12:36:25 PM
You camping out Rzr?
Im trying to talk my wife into it I told her we could just sleep in the bed of the truck under the stars ;D ;D ;D
I may have to camp alone though ;D ;D ;D
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

patches206

You have to stay its going to be epic.
(AKA) Ayatollah Patches
Quad32Ex-lax has a mangina!
Quad32Ex-lax worse nightmare
Quad32Ex-laxblows!
Quad32Ex-lax likes men!
Quad32Ex-lax likes Sheep!

rzr ridr

Thats what I keep hearing bro cant hardly wait :ThumbsUp.gif :ThumbsUp.gif :ThumbsUp.gif
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

250rsith

Thanks for sharing! Hope no rain for this weekend!
TRX 250R - #25 (sold)
LT-R450 - #25

ocalamike

hersh you gotta hang with patches and me around the fire good times good drinks
The only man that newmember showed up to fight! He went home bleeding and crying

Paul_S

Quote from: 250rsith on May 24, 2011, 08:13:02 PM
Thanks for sharing! Hope no rain for this weekend!

You gonna make it out Pablo?

rzr ridr

Your welcome Pablo hope to see you this weekend :ThumbsUp.gif Sounds great mike cant hardly wait <nanaparty> <nanaparty> <nanaparty> oh yea I cant drop a drink rolback1
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

Paul_S

Quote from: ocalamike on May 24, 2011, 08:25:36 PM
hersh you gotta hang with patches and me outside our zippers good times good drinks

:o :o :o :o :o :o

rzr ridr

WTF cu you full of chitt as a constipated elephant :-* ;D ;D ;D
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

patches206

Quote from: Paul_S on May 25, 2011, 11:54:19 AM
Quote from: ocalamike on May 24, 2011, 08:25:36 PM
hersh you gotta hang with patches and me outside our zippers good times good drinks

:o :o :o :o :o :o


>:( >:( >:( >:( Paul thats takes a big set of nuts from someone who eats sausage with yogurt filling, you and Newmember will be rubbing on each other I am sure of that! >:( >:( >:(
(AKA) Ayatollah Patches
Quad32Ex-lax has a mangina!
Quad32Ex-lax worse nightmare
Quad32Ex-laxblows!
Quad32Ex-lax likes men!
Quad32Ex-lax likes Sheep!

Paul_S

You forget sir...I don't eat sausage.

rzr ridr

#16
 :o :o :o Is that the only part of that your gonna argue Paul:o :o :o :o ;D ;D ;D Kinda like I took up for you the other day someone said you eat chitt and run rabbits and I said hell no he don't run rabbits rolback1 rolback1 rolback1 AHH I crack me up rolback1 rolback1 rolback1 <sofa peeky>
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

patches206

Quote from: Paul_S on May 25, 2011, 12:31:03 PM
You forget sir...I don't eat sausage.

Okay I will give you that one about the sausage, but what about the rubbing up against the New? The two of you seem very tight and just to friendly. :M <sofa peeky>
(AKA) Ayatollah Patches
Quad32Ex-lax has a mangina!
Quad32Ex-lax worse nightmare
Quad32Ex-laxblows!
Quad32Ex-lax likes men!
Quad32Ex-lax likes Sheep!

Paul_S

Quote from: patches206 on May 25, 2011, 12:54:11 PM
Quote from: Paul_S on May 25, 2011, 12:31:03 PM
You forget sir...I don't eat sausage.

Okay I will give you that one about the sausage, but what about the rubbing up against the New? The two of you seem very tight and just to friendly. :M <sofa peeky>

Nah New is just my good friend.

Quote from: rzr ridr on May 25, 2011, 12:33:07 PM
:o :o :o Is that the only part of that your gonna argue Paul:o :o :o :o ;D ;D ;D Kinda like I took up for you the other day someone said you eat chitt and run rabbits and I said hell no he don't run rabbits rolback1 rolback1 rolback1 AHH I crack me up rolback1 rolback1 rolback1 <sofa peeky>

:( :( :( :( :P

250rsith

#19
Hey Paul,
So far, getting ready to go, so hope nothing happens and NO RAIN. Looking foward to it!  :) Ready to have a great time! ;D ;D ;D

Hey Hersh, see you soon! Please, no dancing  :no for rain this time,  rolback1 hope we learn the lesson :S
TRX 250R - #25 (sold)
LT-R450 - #25

Paul_S

Quote from: 250rsith on May 25, 2011, 07:28:26 PM

You gonna make it out Pablo?

So far, getting ready to go, so hope nothing happens and NO RAIN. Looking foward to it! Ready to have a great time!
[/quote]

Solid

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com