HEAVEN CLOCKS

Started by big-daddy, May 05, 2011, 11:45:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

big-daddy

A man died and went to heaven. As he stood in front of St. Peter at the Pearly Gates, he saw a huge wall of clocks behind him.
He asked, What are all those clocks?'
St. Peter answered, Those are Lie-Clocks. Everyone on Earth has a Lie-Clock. Every time you lie the hands on your clock will move.
Oh, said the man, whose clock is that?
That's Mother Teresa's. The hands have never moved, indicating that she never told a lie.
Incredible, said the man. And whose clock is that one?
St. Peter responded, That's Abraham Lincoln's clock. The hands have moved twice, telling us that Abe told only two lies in his entire life.
Where's Obama's clock? asked the man.
Obama's clock is in Jesus office. He's using it as a ceiling fan. ;D
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

IXIswamperIXI

LOL I know its a ATV forum but I wish we had more people posting jokes.  We all need a good laugh everyday.
I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.