1988 TRX250R

Started by YELLOW RR, April 29, 2011, 01:08:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

YELLOW RR

was looking for a 2nd quad and came across this 88. Dont know much about 250r's or what i should be paying for one? Any ideas
http://southjersey.craigslist.org/mcy/2338156841.html
2007 LTR450

trx#9

Quote from: YELLOW RR on April 29, 2011, 01:08:59 AM
was looking for a 2nd quad and came across this 88. Dont know much about 250r's or what i should be paying for one? Any ideas
http://southjersey.craigslist.org/mcy/2338156841.html
That's way to much for that bike, you can find a much better deal than that down here in florida.
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

YELLOW RR

#2
Quote from: trx#9 on April 29, 2011, 01:21:57 AM
Quote from: YELLOW RR on April 29, 2011, 01:08:59 AM
was looking for a 2nd quad and came across this 88. Dont know much about 250r's or what i should be paying for one? Any ideas
http://southjersey.craigslist.org/mcy/2338156841.html
That's way to much for that bike, you can find a much better deal than that down here in florida.
Why you know someone selling? I have searched craigsList and didnt see too many down here. Guy said he is willing to come down a few hundred, what do u think its worth? Thanks!
2007 LTR450

trx#9

There's 2 for sale in the for sale section on this site, they probably have 12,000 invested in each one of them. The one your looking at has a stock chassis and will pop up around here for 1500-2000 dollars. My buddy has a one that has been sitting for years, I'll see tomorrow if he is still wanting to sell it.  ;)
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

250rsith

I agree with TRX#9. For that price you can get something better. A month or so ago I sold my 250R set up for MX with way more equipment (aftermarket A-Arms, swingarm, beadlocks, 310 motor, etc.) to name a few for much less, my loss, somebodyelse gain. I think there are a couple of 250R on this forum that have great equipment and they look good. Just take a look at the sales section.  ;D
TRX 250R - #25 (sold)
LT-R450 - #25

YELLOW RR

Hey thanks for the advice guys! I guess i'll keep looking....
2007 LTR450

YELLOW RR

2007 LTR450

trx#9

"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

250rsith

 :Y  Seems like a great bike for a good price
TRX 250R - #25 (sold)
LT-R450 - #25

milesengineer

I just brought this bike home today. All I have to say is I stole it. For a few dollars more I got extra set of plastics, big bore kit with pipe, extra air filter, 3 sets of tires and wheels and the list goes on. The guy I got it from was the most detail oriented person I have ever seen. I feel like I got a heck of deal.....