Matt tyler n chris vid

Started by rzr ridr, April 11, 2011, 06:36:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rzr ridr

[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

patches206

Nice vid RZR but why are you not out on the track ripping it up too brother. 8)
(AKA) Ayatollah Patches
Quad32Ex-lax has a mangina!
Quad32Ex-lax worse nightmare
Quad32Ex-laxblows!
Quad32Ex-lax likes men!
Quad32Ex-lax likes Sheep!

Paul_S

Quote from: patches206 on April 12, 2011, 12:13:40 AM
Nice vid RZR but why are you not out on the track ripping it up too brother. 8)

He was racing too, won the SXS class last weekend.  ;D

john450r


rzr ridr

Thanks guys I have a sxs vid coming patches ;D ;D ;D
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com