Are the trails open still?

Started by xchief1320, March 07, 2011, 04:58:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xchief1320

I searched and read on here they were closed, But someone else told me they are still open?
Also can someone just show up pay and ride or is it members only now? I searched and can't find any good info on what's needed to ride there these days.
It's been a 1.5-2 years since the last time we've been out there. Don't want to drive all the way there from Jax and not be able to ride.

Thanks

Paul_S

Trails will be open again for the TBRD weekend in May.

I did send one of your group a message on Facebook.

patches206

Quote from: Paul_S on March 07, 2011, 11:37:20 PM
Trails will be open again for the TBRD weekend in May.

I did send one of your group a message on Facebook.

TBRD ATV games come on down you will love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(AKA) Ayatollah Patches
Quad32Ex-lax has a mangina!
Quad32Ex-lax worse nightmare
Quad32Ex-laxblows!
Quad32Ex-lax likes men!
Quad32Ex-lax likes Sheep!