Main Menu

OOPS

Started by rzr ridr, January 02, 2011, 08:48:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rzr ridr

Hey Paul check out the wife jumping the dirt bike :o :o :o
Fat Girl Motorcycle
this is the kinda chitt that will happen without the plex ;)
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

rzr ridr

Is this why you stand up when you jump? ;D ;D ;D
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

Paul_S

Movie wouldn't open  :o

Agree the plex will be missed, shame nobody came out and rode it, I would have loved to keep it open.  :-\

rzr ridr

My bad :( hope this works thanks for telling me
Fat Girl Motorcycle
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com