Any places by Rinker

Started by 305 RiDeR, December 21, 2010, 02:05:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

I_N_3

Dam and I just drove by there today like at 9am just to check where to park. I only saw 2 trucks but again this was at 9am.

Thanks for the info Rider.
KiNG QuAD 750

305 RiDeR

this was around 3 and they only kicked the riders out  >:(   thats some BS when their the ones that pollute like crazy

zman03

so the paintballers were allowed to stay, but the atv's had to leave?  CLEAR CASE OF DISCRIMINATION!!!!!!!        I"LL BE SURE TO HAVE A CAMERA!!!!
Youve gotta pin it to win it!

305 RiDeR

(since we ride hard) i think the reason they kick us out is because they're liable for any rider that gets hurt...so this means they can get sued.   but with paintballing, you can't really get hurt by getting hit with little paintballs

zman03

did you get my pm 305 rider?
Youve gotta pin it to win it!

zman03

great riding today from 11-4pm, the place was packed  had to be 100+ people out there. I saw the biggest excursion I had ever seen on 8ft tracktor tires had to be 12-15ft tall.  Trails were awesome!!!!!!!!!
Youve gotta pin it to win it!

305 RiDeR

thats good to hear man!  sorry i didn't answer your pm, i woke up with a hangover and felt like crap

zman03

Youve gotta pin it to win it!

juanky

went out there on sunday as well i saw the the excursion ur talking about the black one with the true fire paintjob trucks bad ass must have been about 100 plus people like u said great time out there
2006 yamaha big bear
2007 honda 400ex
2007 honda 400ex (wifes bike)

zman03

what time were you there till?  did the cops ever come out?
Youve gotta pin it to win it!

ACFYZ250

Hey Z were the trails stuffed or was it nice riding?  8)

zman03

nice riding!!!  super grippy on the west side, loamy black dirt with technical turns, plenty of 3rd,4th,and 5th gear sections. cant wait to hit it again!!!
Youve gotta pin it to win it!

ACFYZ250

Dammm sounds too good to be true! when i turned that corner i was like holy  ;D

zman03

sounds like you went there?  did you?  are you gonna go this weekend?   what do you ride?
Youve gotta pin it to win it!

I_N_3

I'm probably gonna head out here this Sunday. If anyone wants to meet up pm me. Crom a zone may be going as well.
KiNG QuAD 750

ocod

I got permission to leave wife and kids this Sunday  ;D.
Def would want to meet up and ride this Sunday.

Who/When/Where do you guys meet or leave from.
I live close to Miami Gardens and I-75.

Brother in law lives in the Lenar homes behind the Jose Marti School.
When I rode there years past I would park at his his and ride in. Not sure that would be wise now but the trail is sometimes pretty bad for me to get in???

I_N_3

Ocod I live close to you as well. We can link up. PM your phone number I will call you.
KiNG QuAD 750

crom A zone

ya sunday i plan on going if riva motot sports ever gets my seal in i orderd for my front diff... ball joint that broke came in today..


z man think that lil 400 can hang with the big 750s????? i will evan leave my 30inch tires o for u
2008 brute force 750

30inch itp mulite xxl on ss108s
rad reloated and mimb snorkles
gold/red epi clutch springs
hl springs and extream 2inch lift

ACFYZ250

Hey Z naw i wasnt out their but i passed by ike around 3 and it was seriously packed pintballers on one side atv's on other. I ride a Yz250  dirt bike used to ride 06 yfz450 the atv back when 06 was the yr lol..... But man i love rinker i couldnt believe it was packed like that and no cops wow looked like a nice day!!!!  ;D

zman03

you gotta go early(9am-10am), be quiet (not ripping the motor in the parking area) stay outta sight!!!!!!!  ride in the woods!!!!!!!   not the street OR PARKING AREA!!!!!!!  and you wont be noticed.   be out by 1pm 
Youve gotta pin it to win it!

juanky

we rode sunday from around 130 to about 430 and no cops there was alot of people but the trails where nice and clear
2006 yamaha big bear
2007 honda 400ex
2007 honda 400ex (wifes bike)

ACFYZ250

No doubt Z  ;D man i used to know those trails real good hopefully their more less the same   ;)

zman03

so you in for sunday?  let me know!!!   i'll tell ya where we park
Youve gotta pin it to win it!

I_N_3

Quote from: zman03 on January 14, 2011, 09:42:31 PM
so you in for sunday?  let me know!!!   i'll tell ya where we park


Ocod and I are going. Pm me your info I will text u. Crom can't make it out this weekend.
KiNG QuAD 750

crom A zone

ya unless anyone has an axle seal fo front diff right side....
2008 brute force 750

30inch itp mulite xxl on ss108s
rad reloated and mimb snorkles
gold/red epi clutch springs
hl springs and extream 2inch lift