Lake Delancy

Started by Yz250fRider, December 15, 2010, 02:33:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yz250fRider

is the riding up at lake delancy good??????
2009 Yamaha YZ250F #18

2006 Yamaha Raptor350

eldiablo64

it sucked the last time i was there
TAKE IT OUT AND PLAY WITH IT     AT THE  [url="//floridamotoplex.com"]FLORIDAMOTOPLEX.com[/url]

mrbones

Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

stacktester

I haven't been in a few months but it was pretty good last time I went. I heard there is a new trail over to Elite. I think you can go over to get something to eat there if you want.

A lot of people hate the trail system because there's rules and no longer can you just ride on any place you want. It definately changed the place and there's not as many people going anymore. IMO it's better than no place to ride.
Honda Rancher 4x4 ES
Newmembers good friend

Johnny Rotten

Are they enforcing the speed limit?
2009 RZR
26x9x14/26x11x14 terra cross on ss 212's,
Rancho 6" long travel...

"I started out with nothing,
I still have most of it..."

eldiablo64

it was so whooped out it was rediculous i mean these whoops were like 3 ft. deep and with the speed limit you can't go fast enough to skip over the tops of them.I will stick to croom its closer and they do grade some of the trails.
TAKE IT OUT AND PLAY WITH IT     AT THE  [url="//floridamotoplex.com"]FLORIDAMOTOPLEX.com[/url]

Johnny Rotten

I guess they quit grading..?  Last time we were out there the ranger was out everday that we were there grading different trails.  I was wanting to make another trip there one day and I'm still not aloud in croom with a SxS.

That sucks.
2009 RZR
26x9x14/26x11x14 terra cross on ss 212's,
Rancho 6" long travel...

"I started out with nothing,
I still have most of it..."

eldiablo64

the last time i was there was when they had that big deal when they were openeing the new trail system so its been a few years if they knocked the whoops down it would be pretty awesome
TAKE IT OUT AND PLAY WITH IT     AT THE  [url="//floridamotoplex.com"]FLORIDAMOTOPLEX.com[/url]

stacktester

I rode the Delancey trails yesterday. We put in at Rodman and about a 1/2 mile from there it's pretty whooped out but expected because of the traffic. Went down the east yellow to Delancey CG then went over to the pipeline and up thru the Tobacco Patch. It was great riding on the parts we rode. Most will knock the trail system but I find it pretty enjoyable of course I'm riding a Rancher so if you're on a sport quad and you want to fly it might not be as much fun.

There was a few trucks parked at the TH but we only saw maybe 7 people. Has anybody tried out the Wandering Wiregrass trail and how far is it from the S.R. 19 trailhead station?
Honda Rancher 4x4 ES
Newmembers good friend

Johnny Rotten

Quote from: eldiablo64 on December 20, 2010, 05:37:23 PM
the last time i was there was when they had that big deal when they were openeing the new trail system so its been a few years if they knocked the whoops down it would be pretty awesome

I'm sure my time out there was before that.  It was back when I had the Raptor.  So I'm sure it's just getting worse.
2009 RZR
26x9x14/26x11x14 terra cross on ss 212's,
Rancho 6" long travel...

"I started out with nothing,
I still have most of it..."