2010 Plex MX Quad & Dirt Bike Series Pictures 12.10.10 Awards

Started by SuperCoop, December 13, 2010, 09:31:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul_S

Awesome.

The one with Matt and the floppy trophy is priceless.

The backdrop to the story is he crashed and wrecked my dirt bike earlier in the day, I was still mad at him, so I gave him a broken trophy.

rzr ridr

AWESOME pics jen thanks for sharing :ThumbsUp.gif haha yea im sure thats how matt was feeling too like a broken trophy :o :o :o I love the group photo I was trying to give ryder some rabbit ears ??? coodos to Matt,Chris,cooper.alan and Shawn for making all the races :ThumbsUp.gif :ThumbsUp.gif :ThumbsUp.gif hey jen I see you zoomed in on Chris to make sure everyone could see his eyebrows :o ;D
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com