Any interest in a drag racing series ran in conjunction with the mx races

Started by Paul_S, December 08, 2010, 08:52:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul_S

Just wondering if there is any interest in a small drag racing series, we can do it the Saturday of each mx race weekend (at 4pm after the practice ends).

Our strip is nothing near as fancy as the one at DFMR and we don't have a full blown light system or anything, but I just thought it might be something you might enjoy.

Was thinking of $5 race fee, with 100% payback and a trophy at the end of the year...Whacha think?

JECKELS

Not sure I am in but I know a few that might be will let you know this weekend.
08 RZR+
09 KTM 505
04 YFZ 450
02 RAPTOR
03 Yamaha AR210

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com