2011 series

Started by rzr ridr, December 06, 2010, 07:48:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rzr ridr

Hey Paul props on the new series that looks to be an even better year than this one was WOW:ThumbsUp.gif :ThumbsUp.gif :ThumbsUp.gif
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

Paul_S

Thank you sir. Hopefully the money will draw a few more pro's, Lawson needs some more competition.  ;D

If you are on some SXS forums Hersh, you should post this link: http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,43915.0.html

You might get some more sxs riders for next year.

rzr ridr

#2
To late cuz I already posted it yesterday on southeast sxs's ;D ;) I posted a couple vids and they love your place so I also posted your web sight they ask me to keep them in the loop if any thing changes they say their coming to some races next series ;D they go to Durham Town heres one of their vids SouthEastSxS.com DurhamTown Preliminary Rally Raid November 13 2010 I like how the rzr leaves the commander ;D ;D ;D
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

Paul_S


rzr ridr

Your welcome bro thank you :ThumbsUp.gif heres another one seams like more people are getting in to it
SouthEastSxS.com UTV Rally Raid Promo Video.mp4
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

rzr ridr

Check em out this is wyatt he said he was coming to get some :o :o ;D
IMG_1136.MOV he is gonna be a formidable foe :o :o :o
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com