How too fold a shirt

Started by o4250, June 30, 2005, 11:26:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

o4250


RL400

LOL yeah, ive seen that before... its pretty cool.  i've tried it, but i cant do it as good as her!  ;D

Shotgun

I don't get it. But I do know how to fold my underwear in 6 inch squares.

Quad32x

I  wish  I  knew  how  to  do  that.  But  then  again  I  put  mine  on  hangers. ;D
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

TRX350_On_The_Rack

I like the "Rolling up into a ball and throwing into a drawer" method myself ;D
[url="http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg"]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg[/url]

2Raptors

Quote from: Quad32x on June 30, 2005, 11:30:20 PM
I  wish  I  knew  how  to  do  that.  But  then  again  I  put  mine  on  hangers. ;D
You put your underwear on hangers ;D.

bigscrub79

[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

jbbj220

Quote from: TRX350_On_The_Rack on July 01, 2005, 08:07:26 AM
I like the "Rolling up into a ball and throwing into a drawer" method myself ;D

Just leave in the dryer and pull out when needed. Thats what I like.
you don't stop rideing because you get old, you get old because you stop rideing

Yamaha72

that "Folding" stuff is a pain just throw it in the drawer and wear it when we need it.
2003 Yamaha Raptor 660

2005 Ford F-150

Quad32x

Quote from: 2Raptors on July 01, 2005, 08:37:25 AM
Quote from: Quad32x on June 30, 2005, 11:30:20 PM
I  wish  I  knew  how  to  do  that.  But  then  again  I  put  mine  on  hangers. ;D
You put your underwear on hangers ;D.
No  but  you  can  stand  in  my  closet  and  I  will  stretch  it  over  head. :o   You  can  be  my  sack  boy !! ;D
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

PureLogic

That man called me a really dirty word.
[url="http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6514/fmrsiggi3.jpg"]http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6514/fmrsiggi3.jpg[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com