Long time no see

Started by Kelli415, November 02, 2010, 03:19:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kelli415

Havnt been on here in a while.
I use to race ssqsa but since that went down I think Im going to start FTR
Hows the competion? & Is it too late to start now since the season already started?
Im having racing withdraqls!!!
Kelli ♥  Marie

         FF+J RACING
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R

I ride in memory of Earl Saunders 02/23/66 - 06/12/02
[my dad; my hero]

myspace.

Kelli415

Kelli ♥  Marie

         FF+J RACING
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R

I ride in memory of Earl Saunders 02/23/66 - 06/12/02
[my dad; my hero]

myspace.

bseckel

kelli whats up I was wondering what happened to you. This is Brian #93 I raced with you in SSQSA and now race with FTR. Its not to late there is supposed to be 13 or 14 races this season and only 3 have been done so far. The comp is a little tougher. and they accually have 2 womans classes. Our next race is at Bartow this weekend. If you come just look for the TampaBayRidindirty.com pits.

mrbones

Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com