Main Menu

ROUND 8

Started by rzr ridr, October 26, 2010, 03:42:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rzr ridr

Yall ready to get it on ;D ;D ;D :drive.gif <nanaparty>
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

JECKELS

HELLS YA, I started packing the trailer last week!! I am even taking thursday and Friday off to go early. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
08 RZR+
09 KTM 505
04 YFZ 450
02 RAPTOR
03 Yamaha AR210

bseckel

I wish I could be there to battle. But the bike broke again so No plex for me this weekend!

JECKELS

Sorry to here it.  :'( Hope you will be able to make it to the last race.
08 RZR+
09 KTM 505
04 YFZ 450
02 RAPTOR
03 Yamaha AR210

BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

dam honda>
.  lol

Sorry to hear that hope to see ya soon
East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.

rzr ridr

Quote from: JECKELS on October 26, 2010, 06:00:17 PM
HELLS YA, I started packing the trailer last week!! I am even taking thursday and Friday off to go early. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
;D ;D ;D saweeet you coming on thursday? dang brian was looking forward to seeing you again its been a while.was hoping to see you and Courtney ripping it up ;D ;D ;D missed you guys last race chad will be good to see yall again ;D ;D ;D
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

rzr ridr

[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

JECKELS

Quote from: rzr ridr on October 27, 2010, 08:36:20 AM
Quote from: JECKELS on October 26, 2010, 06:00:17 PM
HELLS YA, I started packing the trailer last week!! I am even taking thursday and Friday off to go early. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
;D ;D ;D saweeet you coming on thursday? dang brian was looking forward to seeing you again its been a while.was hoping to see you and Courtney ripping it up ;D ;D ;D missed you guys last race chad will be good to see yall again ;D ;D ;D


Leaving in the morning ;D
08 RZR+
09 KTM 505
04 YFZ 450
02 RAPTOR
03 Yamaha AR210

snackpac74

COUNT DOWN less than a DAY...... ::)     wait it's 3 am it is THURSDAY.. ;D.   SWEET..  Dang got to get some sleep....   ???
2006 Honda 450 R TRX Elka etc
2006 Honda 500 Foreman 4X4 2" lift 27
2009 APEX 90 MOD BUILT by ECP MINI QuadEast Coast Performance Mini Quad

rzr ridr

#9
YEEE HAAWW ;D ;D ;D Let the games begin :drive.gif
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com