Interest in SEQuads race at Motoplex 2011

Started by NED441SUZ, October 19, 2010, 01:20:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NED441SUZ

My name is Billy Nedorvich. I have been running the SEQuads series in GA/AL for the last 2 seasons. I have talked with Paul about having a race at Motoplex. I was wondering who would be interested. Post away.
www.sequad.com
Thanks!

RTR_380/450R

Everyone will be interested.
It would give them a reason to visit a couple of your other races as well.
You bring it and we will show up in force. Just schedule it when there is no Sponsor Cup race at Dade City
or a national.

JT
RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
Specializing in FAST RELIABLE Horspower!!
rtrperformanceengines.com

SuperCoop

This sounds great to me, If it doesn't interfere with the series that Paul has been planning to start again after the first of the year.
  Looks like you are getting some good turn outs with your pictures on your link, and i can tell you that you find a better park to run a MX or mud event. The Owner and staff are great and try there best to make all feel at home. If you are not familiar with the atmosphere, its a great place to bring your family and race and relax, with easy access to the interstate.........  Please keep us all up to speed Paul as you two work this out. I am sure all the Plex riders and families would support your efforts and hospitality for this event. Thanks for inviting us to comment on the potential event.

RRBABY

Would be there with all the Quad riders I can find. 
1991 FMC MX Champion
1992 FMC MX Champion
2006 ATVA MX National #5 40+
2007 ATVA MX National #2 40+
2011 SDTA Open Quad #2

rzr ridr

#4
Quote from: SuperCoop on October 19, 2010, 03:13:54 AM
This sounds great to me, If it doesn't interfere with the series that Paul has been planning to start again after the first of the year.
  Looks like you are getting some good turn outs with your pictures on your link, and i can tell you that you find a better park to run a MX or mud event. The Owner and staff are great and try there best to make all feel at home. If you are not familiar with the atmosphere, its a great place to bring your family and race and relax, with easy access to the interstate.........  Please keep us all up to speed Paul as you two work this out. I am sure all the Plex riders and families would support your efforts and hospitality for this event. Thanks for inviting us to comment on the potential event.
x2 if you allow sxs's if not then hell nawh!!! ;D ;D ;D
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

JCR


SuperCoop

They may need to add a class to there series and ours for all the 525 Quads.

Paul_S

Quote from: SuperCoop on October 19, 2010, 09:26:39 PM
They may need to add a class to there series and ours for all the 525 Quads.

I think I saw a 525 with the Halloween Plastics hand you your azz this weekend.

SuperCoop


NED441SUZ

Ya'll might want to come to our last race on Nov. 20th (unless your regular tracks have something scheduled) and check us out. It's gonna be a big day.
www.sequad.com