Everybody ready?

Started by JECKELS, October 10, 2010, 08:15:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JECKELS

 Hope everybody is ready for this coming weekend. I can't wait! It has been too long. Who is coming so I know how many people are going to place ahead of me.
08 RZR+
09 KTM 505
04 YFZ 450
02 RAPTOR
03 Yamaha AR210

SuperCoop

#1
Ready for this weekend, next weekend at the FTR race at Sunshine and Halloween weekend!! Heard that the ECPro's were seen in Practice mode this week and weekend... 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

JECKELS

don't know if it was practice or just to see if I remember how to ride! ???
08 RZR+
09 KTM 505
04 YFZ 450
02 RAPTOR
03 Yamaha AR210

08KFX450r

Dude I am more ready than anyone gauranteed, im shaking typing this message, I think the only person close to as ready as I feel is RZR rider!

SuperCoop

WE KNOW YOU ARE ALWAYS READY TO RACE !!!!! Is the bike ready for you????

08KFX450r

HAHA, I hope so because its my last option, its been sittin since dade city, probably need to clean it

JECKELS

I say it is always ready but just in case I am picking up my raptor tomorrow and putting it back together as a back-up.
08 RZR+
09 KTM 505
04 YFZ 450
02 RAPTOR
03 Yamaha AR210

JECKELS

Forgot there are more than just me who brake things all the time.
08 RZR+
09 KTM 505
04 YFZ 450
02 RAPTOR
03 Yamaha AR210

08KFX450r


SuperCoop

Now ur talking!!!!! Ride this weekend???

SuperCoop

#10
Here is a couple of pictures from this weekend, SUZUKI all the way... 250 rider had it going on, looks like handling the 250 will be easy!!!!!

SuperCoop

#11
Oops wrong picture, here she is!!!

SuperCoop

Hey any ECP's up for some more practice this week, like Tuesday or Wed. evening at the new ECP MX practice track???

rzr ridr

YEEEE HAAAW your right tyler man I caint hardly sleep ;D ;D ;D we gotta start racing more often this chitt just aint cuttin it >:( >:( >:( yall get me hooked then start going all way to tampa to race :'( :'( hey chris you guys are looking great ;D are you doing heel clickers now are did your foot slip off the peg ;D ;D ;D
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

rzr ridr

Quote from: SuperCoop on October 10, 2010, 09:19:29 PM
Opps wrong picture, here she is!!!
:o :o :o Is that peyton catchin big air ;D ;D look out alan shes coming for you man ;D ;D ;D
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

SuperCoop

The bike was all sideways, so of coarse my foot fell off the peg, and heel clicker no, that chit just slows you down, but i do have a torn AC and seperated shoulder from the last ride, does that count for anything :'( :'( Could you imagine driving a bad az  razor as well as i did with the torn AC, and seperated shoulder, I cant wait to try a razor when i am healed... ;) ;) ;)

rzr ridr

Man sorry to hear about your shoulder bro you need that to hang on with :o hope you get healed up soon ;D ;D ;D
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

SuperCoop

feels better by the day and will be fully healed the 16th......Or good enough to ride!!!!! Thanks and see you there RZR...

rzr ridr

 ;D ;D ;D ;D Your welcome cuz 8) caint wait till sat see you there ;D ;D ;D
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

JECKELS

Quote from: SuperCoop on October 11, 2010, 07:00:09 AM
Hey any ECP's up for some more practice this week, like Tuesday or Wed. evening at the new ECP MX practice track???

I am up for Wednesday. I can escape from work a couple of days this week, I can just say that I am going to work out. Let me Know, Snackpac and Chad have my number.
08 RZR+
09 KTM 505
04 YFZ 450
02 RAPTOR
03 Yamaha AR210

SuperCoop

Wed sounds good, and we all have your number, it is low on the bathroom wall.... Its no secret... :o :o :o

JECKELS

08 RZR+
09 KTM 505
04 YFZ 450
02 RAPTOR
03 Yamaha AR210

SuperCoop

I wrote my name and number on there before we changed the bathroom to mens from womens, i noticed yours after also, but  I was just hoping i just never noticed it before...... :-\ :-\ :-\.

snackpac74

Not sure that I am going to make wednesday. Well see what happens.

2006 Honda 450 R TRX Elka etc
2006 Honda 500 Foreman 4X4 2" lift 27
2009 APEX 90 MOD BUILT by ECP MINI QuadEast Coast Performance Mini Quad

SuperCoop

Seems like some of the ECP team doesnt need practice ::) ::)

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com