riding styles

Started by zman03, October 04, 2010, 10:00:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

what kinda riding do you do?

racing mx
22 (44%)
mudding trails
14 (28%)
dry trails (like croom)
28 (56%)
drag racing
10 (20%)
sport
22 (44%)
4x4
17 (34%)
fast trail riding
9 (18%)
slow trail riding (sightseeing)
4 (8%)
xc
4 (8%)

Total Members Voted: 50

Voting closed: December 03, 2010, 09:00:18 PM

zman03

please post your preference
Youve gotta pin it to win it!

crom A zone

I like the big mudholes, but also like to go on the muddy trails like 5a, and river ranch. Also not to mention the drag race out with the buddies on an open feild or in a mud pit....
2008 brute force 750

30inch itp mulite xxl on ss108s
rad reloated and mimb snorkles
gold/red epi clutch springs
hl springs and extream 2inch lift

zman03

Youve gotta pin it to win it!

Baileygunns

I sport ride on dry trails (when I can)... So how do I vote? lol...

duroc825

I think you can choose more than one
It'll be interesting to see results.

Baileygunns

Hmmm... Never seen a pole where you can multiple vote... Thanks for pointing that out, lol

crom A zone

there is onna be more sport, and dry trails mx votes on it. us drunk good for nothing waste of space ruining sport 4x4 guys not smart enough to go on comp and all we can do is open beer cans with our teeth
2008 brute force 750

30inch itp mulite xxl on ss108s
rad reloated and mimb snorkles
gold/red epi clutch springs
hl springs and extream 2inch lift

zman03

Mr Bones can you PLEASE!!!!  lock cromazone off my threads PLEASE!!!!!!!!!
Youve gotta pin it to win it!

yfz122

Next thing you know they'll take my thoughts away

zman03

yfz122 this guy is a cyber stalker dude he always has something negative or derogatory to say. This is the kinda guy that if you say please dont litter or drink, he'll be the first to say " I DONT CARE" if the place closes.     
Youve gotta pin it to win it!

crom A zone

i dint say anything wrong i stated a fact.....
2008 brute force 750

30inch itp mulite xxl on ss108s
rad reloated and mimb snorkles
gold/red epi clutch springs
hl springs and extream 2inch lift

mrbones

There's no way for me to do that. Click "ignore" button. But I think it may be broke. Try it and see.

Quote from: zman03 on October 05, 2010, 08:25:14 PM
Mr Bones can you PLEASE!!!!  lock cromazone off my threads PLEASE!!!!!!!!!
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

speedman8903

Quote from: zman03 on October 05, 2010, 09:11:43 PM
yfz122 this guy is a cyber stalker dude he always has something negative or derogatory to say. This is the kinda guy that if you say please dont litter or drink, he'll be the first to say " I DONT CARE" if the place closes.     


thats a lie zman cuz when i went to l cross with matt he was the one telling me to clean up and not to be throwing trash on the floor so stop talking s**t about matt
05 brute sold

08 brute
10' CATVOS lift
29.5 w/itp ss212 all blk
mimb snorkles
epi clutch kit
rilla rad relocated
and much more!!!

mrbones

Who cares? Lets stay on topic.
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

speedman8903

Quote from: mrbones on October 06, 2010, 03:51:33 PM
Who cares? Lets stay on topic.


agreed mr.bones, my riding style is going fast down the trails and when im on the 4x4 hit a mudhole
05 brute sold

08 brute
10' CATVOS lift
29.5 w/itp ss212 all blk
mimb snorkles
epi clutch kit
rilla rad relocated
and much more!!!

zman03

thank you for the response speedman! ;) I hope you filled out the poll request?
Youve gotta pin it to win it!

mrbones

The ultimate trail for me is deep and smooth sugar sand.
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

jayman

Everything except that stuff you guys call mudding for me  ;)

TT, MX, Flat Track, Drag Strip racing, trail riding, hill climbs (sort of lol),
2006 RTR Performance LTR450 #15- Mine
2008 RTR Performance TRX450R #42- Sons
2008 Poooolaris RZR #64- Wifes

www.centralfllistings.com

shogun323

Love me some MX. Aggressive trail riding is a blast too.
"An armed society is a polite society." ~Robert A. Heinlein

speedman8903

when i rode the track i loved it i kinda miss it cuz i got a 4x4 now but im saving money to get another 4 stroke for the track
05 brute sold

08 brute
10' CATVOS lift
29.5 w/itp ss212 all blk
mimb snorkles
epi clutch kit
rilla rad relocated
and much more!!!

zman03

shogun I hope we get to ride CROOM together one day, That place is awesome for me!!!  I like the fast 2nd, 3rd gear trails, thats were all the power of the bike is.  lets do Croom one day. 
Youve gotta pin it to win it!

jayman

Quote from: zman03 on October 07, 2010, 05:06:37 PM
shogun I hope we get to ride CROOM together one day, That place is awesome for me!!!  I like the fast 2nd, 3rd gear trails, thats were all the power of the bike is.  lets do Croom one day. 

Why not try Dirty Foot?
2006 RTR Performance LTR450 #15- Mine
2008 RTR Performance TRX450R #42- Sons
2008 Poooolaris RZR #64- Wifes

www.centralfllistings.com

duroc825

Quote from: jayman on October 07, 2010, 06:30:15 PM
Quote from: zman03 on October 07, 2010, 05:06:37 PM
shogun I hope we get to ride CROOM together one day, That place is awesome for me!!!  I like the fast 2nd, 3rd gear trails, thats were all the power of the bike is.  lets do Croom one day. 

Why not try Dirty Foot?
I 2nd that! And I live 30 minutes from Croom and 2hrs from Dirty Foot!

DALEQUAD

i like to race xc but i am old and outta shape, so its more like agressive trail riding :'( ;D
[url="//floridaatvriders.com"]FLORIDAATVRIDERS.COM[/url]

duroc825

Quote from: DALEQUAD on October 07, 2010, 08:09:49 PM
i like to race xc but i am old and outta shape, so its more like agressive trail riding :'( ;D
:L 2:L :R

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com