Some Bad News

Started by 08KFX450r, September 16, 2010, 09:25:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

08KFX450r

Today was an exspensive day, my kfx450r threw a rod right through the cases and the engine is done, but I will be usin an ltr450 at the next race, just wanted to share so everyone can feel my pain, oh by the way, if your atv smokes, don't ride it, bad things happen! :( :'(

Paul_S

Sorry to hear that Tyler.   :(


rzr ridr

Man sorry to hear that tyler I know that was your baby :(
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

08KFX450r

Haha, yeh man, I think I need to have a funeral, lol

BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

You didnt tell them the more painful part a guy was on his way to buy the green beast and Tyler wanted to rider her 1 more time. That when she let go.  Now that hurts. 

But you bet This dosent keep Tyler down.

Team ecp.
East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.

rzr ridr

#5
Sounds like my luck :o so now you got another fast black bike coming at you paul rolback1 rolback1 rolback1 hey chad sense you guys have team ecp and paul has team freaky flyers.we should strike up a little friendly competition where we keep points and at the end of the year the winning team gets the jackpot or free rzr ride or something  ;D ;D ;D
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

SuperCoop

I would say i am in on that deal..... Was going to auction and see if i could find a RZR thursday..... Your RZR was killer fun.....

rzr ridr

YEEE HAAW I hope you get one ;D ;D ;D
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

08KFX450r

Yeah, lets ahave some competition! GO ECP!!!!!Our new motto is If ECP cant do it then we will do it again ;D

08KFX450r


SuperCoop

I was thinking we do it right because we do it twice!!!!!!

rzr ridr

Hey chris which team would you be on?team freaky flyers right ;D ;D ;D
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

08KFX450r

HAHA, Chris is on team ECP, we have the best of the best, Me, Chad, Rider, Cooper, Chris, and Cody

rzr ridr

WHAAAT dayam :( hey andrew you want to be a freaky flyer ;D
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

Paul_S

#14
Quote from: rzr ridr on September 20, 2010, 05:57:54 PM
WHAAAT dayam :( hey andrew you want to be a freaky flyer ;D

Team Motoplex Freaky Flyers includes Matt, Hitman, Myself, Hershall, I am going to enlist Jeremy Lawson and Tommy Tantillo too  ;)

08KFX450r

HAHA, too late, I think he will join us because we support him at dade city

Paul_S

Quote from: 08KFX450r on September 20, 2010, 07:35:38 PM
HAHA, too late, I think he will join us because we support him at dade city

You'll need to do more than wave your boxers at him to get him to switch.  8)

08KFX450r

HAHA, very funny, he isnt even on your team yet so what is there to switch from? Even of you have him, overall we will still dominate, we will do a relay race kind of thing. Our top three and your top three, therefor you better hope lawson joins your team.

Paul_S

#18
Quote from: 08KFX450r on September 20, 2010, 07:58:16 PM
HAHA, very funny, he isnt even on your team yet so what is there to switch from? Even of you have him, overall we will still dominate, we will do a relay race kind of thing. Our top three and your top three, therefor you better hope lawson joins your team.

Oh bit.ch, yr so on...Halloween son, we will school you.  :-*

Let's make a no Lawson rule though...either team.

08KFX450r

Oh Pregnant dog? What are you dreamin about Paul? Because i know your dreamin when you say your goin to school me. ;D

Paul_S

Quote from: 08KFX450r on September 20, 2010, 08:06:42 PM
Oh Pregnant dog? What are you dreamin about Paul? Because i know your dreamin when you say your goin to school me. ;D

My team, I ain't racing

dirtslinger

Quote from: Paul_S on September 20, 2010, 06:29:49 PM
Quote from: rzr ridr on September 20, 2010, 05:57:54 PM
WHAAAT dayam :( hey andrew you want to be a freaky flyer ;D

Team Motoplex Freaky Flyers includes Matt, Hitman, Myself, Hershall, and dirtslinger. I am going to enlist Jeremy Lawson and Tommy Tantillo too  ;)
werd.
Josh Rogers
#70
10-11 Sponsors:
MotoOption Clothing
Rocky Mountain Roastery
EVS Sports
Steel MX
ODI Grips

SuperCoop

I was under the understanding that you had to jump the freestyle ramp to get the freeky flyer endorsement, after jumping the freestyle ramp i find out its just a swipe of a pen, so unright Paul!!!!!!!

Paul_S

Quote from: SuperCoop on September 20, 2010, 09:33:30 PM
I was under the understanding that you had to jump the freestyle ramp to get the freeky flyer endorsement, after jumping the freestyle ramp i find out its just a swipe of a pen, so unright Paul!!!!!!!

More of a press on the keyboard sir.  ;)

I have some plans for this relay race  ;D

lugnuts

Tyler,
let me know if there is anything I can do to help I can get the parts to fix her up for you cheep. I can give you the parts at cost.
pm me what parts you need.

steve



Quote from: 08KFX450r on September 16, 2010, 09:25:38 PM


Today was an exspensive day, my kfx450r threw a rod right through the cases and the engine is done, but I will be usin an ltr450 at the next race, just wanted to share so everyone can feel my pain, oh by the way, if your atv smokes, don't ride it, bad things happen! :( :'(
2004 raptor 660r 
2006 lt80 daughter's
2006 kfx80 son's
2006 ltz 400
My son Tyler #191 on his 2006 drr 70
2010 sponsor's Modded Motorsports,East cost performance,sky power sports,lost creek cycles,vp gas,V&M racing,NBS performance,falicon,the nales family tom lisa and tc
www.moddedmotorsports.com

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com