Some Bad News

Started by 08KFX450r, September 16, 2010, 09:25:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rzr ridr

#25
Im willing to hit the freestyle ramp for that endorsement in fact I want to hit it ;D ;D ;D I think ??? get ready for a spanking team ecp we already got a better soundin name than you guys.yalls team name sounds like a pregnancy test or something rolback1 rolback1 rolback1









just kiddin chad ;D hey chris we cant have no freaky flyers on team ecp if you a freaky flyer your on our team ;D ;D ;D
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

08KFX450r

Hershall, you talkin smack? We are goin to obliterate you, and Paul you better race for all the smack talk, Team ECP sounds way better than slow flyers

rzr ridr

#27
 rolback1 rolback1 rolback1 I got to talk smack tyler cause im to old and slow to outrun anybody ;D ;D ;D obliterate :o :o :o
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

08KFX450r

haha man, you would kill me on a rzr, your not old, your older, I was just messin with you ;D

JECKELS

Just trying to get caught up. Tyler did you get the quad fixed?
08 RZR+
09 KTM 505
04 YFZ 450
02 RAPTOR
03 Yamaha AR210

BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

yep he bought a suzuki.    problem fixed. it also fixes all the problems with the yamahas.  lol
East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.

SuperCoop

You cant fix the desire to buy a outlaw 525 or a yamaha when thinking on a budget, but you can fix the desire to ride one, ride  "Suzuki"...
Dont forget i owned a Yamaha Raptor before,  i just didn't make another mistake by buying an Outlaw after.....

08KFX450r

HAHA, yeh I wish I got a suzuki but yes they are the only way to go, if it has cv axles around then just walk away because it has no buisness being in the race series, cooper on his bicycle can out run that polaris

JECKELS

Quote from: BIGWORM3699   ( ECP RACING) on September 23, 2010, 09:08:25 PM
yep he bought a suzuki.    problem fixed. it also fixes all the problems with the yamahas.  lol

I expected more from you!!!
08 RZR+
09 KTM 505
04 YFZ 450
02 RAPTOR
03 Yamaha AR210

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com