Some nasty people in this world

Started by yunt2ride, June 30, 2005, 11:49:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

yunt2ride

1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

TRX350_On_The_Rack

I heard about this yesterday. I don't know which is more digusting, being down there or being a perv.
[url="http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg"]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg[/url]

bigscrub79

Quote from: TRX350_On_The_Rack on June 30, 2005, 11:56:50 AM
I heard about this yesterday. I don't know which is more digusting, being down there or being a perv.
I would say the most disgusting part is that he was a big enough perv to be down there.
[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

Quad32x

To  bad  they  couldnt  just  flush  his  sorry  azz  down  the  drain !! >:(
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

bigb

yes that is nasty, but honestly who has a functional out house?
accepting donations in the form of a quad.

cain73

Now that was just a $h&tty thing to do :o
[url="//floridaatv.com"]floridaatv.com[/url] come join the fun

o4250

 "A 45-year-old man was arrested after a teenage girl found him staring at her from below an outhouse seat" Incoming!

Honda328i

Adds new meaning to "dirty old man" and sh!t head.  Hope she got her business done beforehand.

This "hazardous waste" should be put in a drum in the hot desert.  >:(
[url="http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg"]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg[/url]

big-daddy

   Just think if he tried that in a portajohn.... he turn smurf blue
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

bigscrub79

was he drinkin because im sure he was $h&t faced.
[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

PureLogic

Hey buddy you thirsty? Here some special brew just for you! And yeah what's up with outhouses?? I know some riding hot spots in Texas still use them and rural areas but a outhouse??? At a residential property? In New Hampshire?
[url="http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6514/fmrsiggi3.jpg"]http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6514/fmrsiggi3.jpg[/url]

DittoBabyGirl

Ewwwwwwwww

He was UNDER the seat??

*bleck*
[url="http://www.dittobabygirl.com"]http://www.dittobabygirl.com[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com