yamaha raptor 250r drift

Started by douglas331, August 17, 2010, 01:26:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

douglas331

didn't know drifting is possible with this kind of ATV motorcycle
watch this Yamaha Raptor 250r youtube video
______________________________________________

Yamaha Raptor 250r | 2011 Yamaha Raptor 250r Revealed!


96cobra10101

I wouldn't call that drifting. :K
07 YFZ450 with all the goodies!

z400250

Quote from: 96cobra10101 on August 17, 2010, 02:49:08 PM
I wouldn't call that drifting. :K

Don't be a hater just cause your 4fiddy won't drift like that  ::)
[url="//www.tampabayridindirty.com"]www.tampabayridindirty.com[/url]

Johnny Rotten

A little sand on a hard top and I can 'drift' a bicycle...

Put it on a clean hard top and watch it rollllll..... ;)
2009 RZR
26x9x14/26x11x14 terra cross on ss 212's,
Rancho 6" long travel...

"I started out with nothing,
I still have most of it..."

RaptorRidin

Hell yeah Johnny R, ain't that the truth.
Raptor 350SE is where it's at.
2005 Yamaha Raptor 350 Special Edition
-GYTR Air Intake
-G-Force Rear Axle
-T-4 Slip on exhaust
- GoPro HD Hero

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com