If we had a year to plan ....

Started by J.D., June 29, 2005, 07:17:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Qdawg76

Hey Count my wife(GirlieBlazer04) and I in. oh yeah and our daughter in. Sounds like it could be a Blast
05 ATP 330
08 Polaris RZR 800
06 Predator 90
07 Polaris Outlaw 525

Grizzlygirl

#76
List of who is going. Please post if you are joining us in Tenn.

The Grizz Family            4
JohnnyGuy& wife?         2
Susieblazer                   4
Bigscrub15 & 79            2
Moose                    2 or 3
JD                                  3 1/2 
Yunt2ride                       ?
Da-Mtg-Man                   5
Backinsaddle                 4
Flsportsman05               3
Indianjoe                2 or 3 
In

indianjoe

indianjoe- 2 maybe 3, will be at our property anyway but do have some other plans on the 4th. (family annual cookout)

indianjoe

Also wanted to mention the best wys to get there especially if you have a trailer or large motorhome like the Grizz, (and I'm not trying to take over just want to share my information as I drive there at least 1-2 times a year.)

Fastest route is up I-95 to I-26, then north to Colombia and hit I-77 north. go north of Charlotte to S.R. 421, go west this is now four lane all the way to Boone, N.C., stay on 421 through Boone, (hardest climb is going into Boone) and it will take you right into Mountain City.

Another route is I-95, to I-26 then north on I-26 to Asheville, I-26 is now 4 lanes north of Asheville, you can get of I-26 around Elizabethton and come up on 67 around lake, pretty ride, kinda curvy, instead of getting off at Elizabethton you can go to I-81 and then go north to exit for Damascus, Va. head east on 58 to Damascus and follow signs to Mountain City.

There are other routes very pretty but curvy etc, like up 321 off of I-77, if you are up or that enjoy.

Between now and then I will work on getting more  info. on other things for everyone and list numbers and locations so if there is something you are interested in the information will already be there, and you can make your decision as to what you want to do.

Grizzlygirl

Indianjoe
   The more information the better, this is a shared effort and anyone is welcome to help
   Mama Grizz 

J.D.

Arctic Cat 500 man. Dyno Jet , Snoorky , 14's , Cup Holder , Pro-Com CDI , K&N filter , .......To Be Continued ! 2001 Suzuki RM 250 ,Fatty Pipe , FMF muff ...

Grizzlygirl

#81
Just didn't want this post to die here is the list so far

list of who is going. Please post if you are joining us in Tenn.

The Grizz Family            4
JohnnyGuy& wife?         2
Susieblazer                   4
Bigscrub15 & 79            2
Moose                    2 or 3
JD                                  3 1/2 
Yunt2ride                       ?
Da-Mtg-Man                   5
Backinsaddle                 4
Flsportsman05               3
Indianjoe                 2 or 3
Kawgirl                            2
Hometownboy                7
BroncoMan                     5
Foremanmudder87          ?

kawGIRL

We might show ?  But hope to be moving around that time? But it is just a Hop-Skip-and-Jump away  ;D

We will be partying BIG TIME that weekend we will be celebrating our 25 July 2nd next year! I can't believe it  :o 
Thats what happens when you get married when your 10  :o  LOL
07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

Grizzlygirl

Suzi
  Claude and I will be celebrating our 23 lets make it one big party
  Mama Grizz

kawGIRL

07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

yunt2ride

Bump, don't want this to get lost. Anyone else planning on going. When will we be able to make reservations at the campground that everyone is going to be at.
1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

Grizzlygirl

Quote from: johnnygun on July 11, 2005, 01:13:41 AM
http://highcountryatv.com//

this looks good. 8) the drive isn't too bad, trails, camping, etc. this is in the eastern most area of tennessee in that little wedge, around johnson city.

Yunt
You can call and be put on list but they won't take reservations until begining of April

yunt2ride

Quote from: Mama Grizz on August 22, 2005, 07:33:01 PM
Quote from: johnnygun on July 11, 2005, 01:13:41 AM
http://highcountryatv.com//

this looks good. 8) the drive isn't too bad, trails, camping, etc. this is in the eastern most area of tennessee in that little wedge, around johnson city.

Yunt
You can call and be put on list but they won't take reservations until begining of April


thanks mama grizz
1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

rappy350

2005 Raptor 350(mine)
Hot cams camshaft
K&N High Flow Air filter
Dyno-Jet stage one jet kit
Razrs on the back
2005 Kodiak 400 w/winch(dad's)
2005 Wolverine 4x4 (brother's)
Big Red (sister in-laws)

Prairie Master

Sounds like fun count me in with a total of  5 people 4 quads
02 Prairie 650
04 Ozark 250
05 Rancher 350
06 Polaris 50 
01 KTM 380
04 Gear Box
03 F350
05 Magnum
76 wife

Qdawg76

Well we might be up there before the ride, We Close on 20 acres in TN On or before Oct 15th ;D
05 ATP 330
08 Polaris RZR 800
06 Predator 90
07 Polaris Outlaw 525

NP04Foreman

Im in too as long as I get my license on time... if not then I hope ya'll have a great time... If I do go it'll be me and a few of my riding buddies
'04 Honda Foreman 450 4x4
26" ITP MudLites
K&N AirFilter
Warn Winch

Grizzlygirl

Quote from: Flsportsman05 on September 13, 2005, 07:02:55 PM
Well we might be up there before the ride, We Close on 20 acres in TN On or before Oct 15th ;D

Congrats on the new land. We are going up for Christmas to check it out in the Winter
  Mama Grizz

Qdawg76

Quote from: Mama Grizz on September 20, 2005, 12:50:52 PM
Quote from: Flsportsman05 on September 13, 2005, 07:02:55 PM
Well we might be up there before the ride, We Close on 20 acres in TN On or before Oct 15th ;D

Congrats on the new land. We are going up for Christmas to check it out in the Winter
  Mama Grizz
Thank, The Land was to Beautiful up there. We cant wait to see it in the Fall and winter
05 ATP 330
08 Polaris RZR 800
06 Predator 90
07 Polaris Outlaw 525

susieblazer


  Mama Grizz.............keep us posted when we need to make reservations at a campground  please ..................
2000 Polaris 325 Trail Boss  Red/White/Blue
2005 Polaris 250 Trail Blazer  50 Year Edition Orange
2005 Suzuki LTZ400   White/Blue
Railbuggy Type 4 (4 seater)  Light Burgandy

Grizzlygirl


Grizzlygirl

As of Monday I will be gone from ATVFL so you will have to contact me directly
  Mama Grizz

susieblazer



   :o Mama Grizz, PM me with a # to contact you, don't want to miss out on this ride..............Why are you not going to be here as of Monday !! Will sure miss ya!!!
2000 Polaris 325 Trail Boss  Red/White/Blue
2005 Polaris 250 Trail Blazer  50 Year Edition Orange
2005 Suzuki LTZ400   White/Blue
Railbuggy Type 4 (4 seater)  Light Burgandy

qt314nfla

This one will give me time to plan.  Count me in for atleast 1 quad for now.

z400stunter

About how long of a drive is it when you get out of FL?  Qt interested in carpooling?  Haha, too far in advance to know what will be going on with me but if the funds are available count me in.
JUMP IT!

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com