Flashing a Metro PCS phone?

Started by wheelie_boy, July 26, 2010, 02:30:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wheelie_boy

hey everyone, i have metropcs with the samsung freeform phone (sch r-350). Im moving up to tally and they dont cover that area, so i was thinking about switching to walmarts straight talk plan, which has a phone almost exactly like mine, just a different model number. Does anyone know how to make my metro phone work with straight talk so i dont have to pay for the same exact phone i have now? The phones dont use sim cards if that helps.thanks in advance
05 kx 250f

FOREMANRON

WHEN YOU BUY THE THE STRAIGHT TALK PHONE AND CALL TO ACTIVATE IT WILL ASK YOU IF WON`T TO TRANSFER A NUMBER. YOU WILL GET A OPERATOR TO TAKE CARE OF IT
2007 POLARIS RANGER 700 MOSSY OAK WITH A WARN 4.0 WINCH,2006
POLARIS SPORTSMAN 700

wheelie_boy

Na I mean I want to keep the same phone I have, not buy a new one from straight talk.
05 kx 250f

FOREMANRON

I DON`T KNOW ABOUT THAT YOU WOULD HAVE TO CALL OR CHECK THERE WEBSITE
2007 POLARIS RANGER 700 MOSSY OAK WITH A WARN 4.0 WINCH,2006
POLARIS SPORTSMAN 700

DALEQUAD

Quote from: FOREMANRON on July 28, 2010, 06:16:43 PM
I DON`T KNOW ABOUT THAT YOU WOULD HAVE TO CALL OR CHECK THERE WEBSITE

DUDE....YOUR CAPS LOCK IS ON >:(
[url="//floridaatvriders.com"]FLORIDAATVRIDERS.COM[/url]