Project Arctic Cat.

Started by OPowersports, July 17, 2010, 08:08:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OPowersports

Quote from: Paul_S on September 06, 2010, 05:34:42 PM
Quote from: ocalamike. on September 06, 2010, 11:22:38 AM
Quote from: TLittle on September 06, 2010, 08:50:15 AM
until there is a bike that can outlast paul they are all inferior



I think the golf cart is the only thing that he keeps running  :R :R :R
Now that I think about it I didnt see the golf cart at all this weekend  :o

Nothing wrong with it, I had a smorgasbord of things to ride this weekend.

Everything I own except the Arctic Cat runs great, the only thing that needs some attention is the cat and quite frankly, if you buy a 5 yo bike that has been mudded to death and don't expect it to have a few problems, you are going to have a life full of disappointments  ;D
Have not tore into it yet but the Cat is not Paul's fault before the rebuild or after most likely just a crappy mechanic before he bought it and possibly now.  :'(
750 King Quad, VDI, M109R injector, HMF swamp series, Custom Front Sheave, 2mm shim, lime green spring, 20 gram rollers, 27" swamplites, Fully Snorkeled.

Paul_S

Quote from: OPowersports on September 06, 2010, 05:54:46 PM
Quote from: Paul_S on September 06, 2010, 05:34:42 PM
Quote from: ocalamike. on September 06, 2010, 11:22:38 AM
Quote from: TLittle on September 06, 2010, 08:50:15 AM
until there is a bike that can outlast paul they are all inferior



I think the golf cart is the only thing that he keeps running  :R :R :R
Now that I think about it I didnt see the golf cart at all this weekend  :o

Nothing wrong with it, I had a smorgasbord of things to ride this weekend.

Everything I own except the Arctic Cat runs great, the only thing that needs some attention is the cat and quite frankly, if you buy a 5 yo bike that has been mudded to death and don't expect it to have a few problems, you are going to have a life full of disappointments  ;D
Have not tore into it yet but the Cat is not Paul's fault before the rebuild or after most likely just a crappy mechanic before he bought it and possibly now.  :'(

You quit on me  :o

OPowersports

Quote from: Paul_S on September 06, 2010, 07:36:02 PM
Quote from: OPowersports on September 06, 2010, 05:54:46 PM
Quote from: Paul_S on September 06, 2010, 05:34:42 PM
Quote from: ocalamike. on September 06, 2010, 11:22:38 AM
Quote from: TLittle on September 06, 2010, 08:50:15 AM
until there is a bike that can outlast paul they are all inferior



I think the golf cart is the only thing that he keeps running  :R :R :R
Now that I think about it I didnt see the golf cart at all this weekend  :o

Nothing wrong with it, I had a smorgasbord of things to ride this weekend.

Everything I own except the Arctic Cat runs great, the only thing that needs some attention is the cat and quite frankly, if you buy a 5 yo bike that has been mudded to death and don't expect it to have a few problems, you are going to have a life full of disappointments  ;D
Have not tore into it yet but the Cat is not Paul's fault before the rebuild or after most likely just a crappy mechanic before he bought it and possibly now.  :'(

You quit on me  :o
who said I quit, I will keep working on it till it is fixed or destroyed beyond repair
;)
750 King Quad, VDI, M109R injector, HMF swamp series, Custom Front Sheave, 2mm shim, lime green spring, 20 gram rollers, 27" swamplites, Fully Snorkeled.

Paul_S

Quote from: OPowersports on September 07, 2010, 01:39:30 PM
Quote from: Paul_S on September 06, 2010, 07:36:02 PM
Quote from: OPowersports on September 06, 2010, 05:54:46 PM
Quote from: Paul_S on September 06, 2010, 05:34:42 PM
Quote from: ocalamike. on September 06, 2010, 11:22:38 AM
Quote from: TLittle on September 06, 2010, 08:50:15 AM
until there is a bike that can outlast paul they are all inferior



I think the golf cart is the only thing that he keeps running  :R :R :R
Now that I think about it I didnt see the golf cart at all this weekend  :o

Nothing wrong with it, I had a smorgasbord of things to ride this weekend.

Everything I own except the Arctic Cat runs great, the only thing that needs some attention is the cat and quite frankly, if you buy a 5 yo bike that has been mudded to death and don't expect it to have a few problems, you are going to have a life full of disappointments  ;D
Have not tore into it yet but the Cat is not Paul's fault before the rebuild or after most likely just a crappy mechanic before he bought it and possibly now.  :'(

You quit on me  :o
who said I quit, I will keep working on it till it is fixed or destroyed beyond repair
;)

You sir. You said I most likely had a crappy mechanic now, well sir, you must have handed me off to another...cause you iz aces in my book. I even got you an assistant













TLittle

Dayum!!!!!



He ain't gettin nothin done with that handling his tools!!!!!
2010 Camaro SS
Flowmaster exhaust
Cold air intake
Diablo sport Programmer
BBK Headers
503 HP

New members worst nightmare

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com