check it out

Started by rzr ridr, July 11, 2010, 09:00:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rzr ridr

a video my son put together using the go pro wish we had a good recorder but still perty cool ;D ;D hey uzzi out of the whole track you decided to crash in front of the camera great job man :o :o :o I think we both had CHECKERD FLAG FEVER  rolback1 rolback1 rolback1 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGj5MDSrxEo hey man how much air preasure you running that thing bounces like a basketball :o :o :o
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

DALEQUAD

great job.... awsome music...nothing like a little chris cornell and sound garden
[url="//floridaatvriders.com"]FLORIDAATVRIDERS.COM[/url]

ocalamike.

05 trx 450r

250rsith

TRX 250R - #25 (sold)
LT-R450 - #25

bseckel


dirtslinger

sweet. great job on the race and the video. ;D
Josh Rogers
#70
10-11 Sponsors:
MotoOption Clothing
Rocky Mountain Roastery
EVS Sports
Steel MX
ODI Grips

rzr ridr

thanks guys that was a blast ;D ;D ;D except for the wrecks :o :o :o
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

SuperCoop

AWESOME! That got me motivated to get my pictures done  :) Great time at the plex can't wait till the next one.

snackpac74

Wow sounds like we missed a lot of fun and crashes.  So who all wrecked???   Can't wait for the 24th we should be there.... 
2006 Honda 450 R TRX Elka etc
2006 Honda 500 Foreman 4X4 2" lift 27
2009 APEX 90 MOD BUILT by ECP MINI QuadEast Coast Performance Mini Quad

BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

Great video.
  I seen the after math of the Kawi but that puts it in perspective. WOW

Snackpac it was a weekend for wrecks. Mike took a bad one along front strech then Chris had 2 the last one was pretty bad.
East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.

john450r


mudmonkey

that was pretty sweet :)
[url="//myspace.com/atvracer9210"]myspace.com/atvracer9210[/url]

MY 2010 SPONSORS
East Coast Performance
Modded Motorsports
Presision services of Jax.

rzr ridr

Makes me want to go to plex every time I watch it  ;D ;D ;D
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

Mik__808

Sweet!! I can`t wait to get back out there and ride!!

rzr ridr

You got give ol uzzi credit he was going for it ;D ;D ;D
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!